Yobit is a new universal trading platform with support for most major currencies. The exchange offers a proprietary trading terminal (browser version only, no mobile terminal). This is a multi-currency crypto-exchange platform. It provides an opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies on favorable terms with the most favorable conditions on the market.
It provides an opportunity to trade crypto on favorable terms. There are both coins for the two fiat currencies, the US dollar, and the Russian ruble, as well as for all major cryptocurrencies. The exchange provides access to the market in the shortest possible time. The user can select the currency pair, set the limit price and wait for the best offer in the terminal window.
The Yobit exchange provides a wide range of crypto trading services: the ability to trade on the exchange using the built-in trading terminal, as well as to conduct transactions using an API. The exchange has a large selection of popular crypto such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Dash, and others.
The YoBit exchange platform is very diverse, it has its own YoBit Token (YoDefi), which has a fixed supply. It can be exchanged for any cryptocurrency or US dollars and Russian rubles. There are also plans to implement it as one of the main payment methods on the platform. Moreover, users can use this token to vote for important decisions by the exchange.
There are many crypto exchanges on the market, but Yobit is superior to its competitors as it offers fixed trading commissions and no need for verification. Commissions for this broker are below the average for the segment; deposits and withdrawals are supported by many different methods.
The exchange is also a gateway to other exchanges. For example, a trader can deposit fiat money on the Yobit exchange and buy BTC or ETH at a cheap price. It is also possible to withdraw funds from this exchange to a personal wallet or an e-wallet, such as Neteller or Skrill. It also offers a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options, including credit cards, debit cards, e-payments.
It offers a lot of opportunities for earning on cryptocurrencies. The trading commission is set below the market average. Multiple investment plans, referral programs, and virtual mining are available for passive earnings.
In this review, we will take a look at the pros and cons of Yobit exchange. The main advantages of this platform are a rather low trading commission, a number of investment plans with a daily payment, a referral program, and a virtual miner. The exchange has its own trading terminal and provides multicurrency accounts.
- Yobit has a large selection of cryptocurrencies, there are pairs with fiat: USD, EUR, RUR, and BTC. It has a user-friendly interface and it is free of charge.
- It has a convenient and simple interface of the trading terminal. It is very useful for those who have just started investing in crypto-currency.
- The Yobit is a well-thought-out investment system that can change your life for the better. It is a project based on the new generation of cryptocurrency exchanges.
- It is possible to obtain a number of service coins on the platform without having to spend money on it.
- Yobit does not require KYC. The lack of KYC allows complete anonymity for users.
- It has one single commission regardless of the type of order (Market or Limit).
- Yobit Exchange is a cutting-edge exchange that has no mobile application, if you want to trade on the go, you will need to use your laptop or desktop.
- There are no other fiats except USD and RUB among fiats rest are cryptos.
- There is a lack of training programs and guides in the exchange.