Facts of Valerie Harper
|Full Name:||Valerie Harper|
|Birthday:||August 22, 1939|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Sibling:||Leah, Merrill, and Virginia|
|Father:||Howard Donald Harper|
Valerie Harper, the late entertainer, is remembered for portraying the role of Rhoda Morgenstern on The Mary Tyler Moore Show. She received honors as well as a three-time Emmy Award, as well as nominations for a Brilliant Globe Award and a Tony Award. Furthermore, she is notable for projecting the role in Gift and the Bean and Part Two.
Early Life of Valerie Harper
Valerie Harper was born on August 22, 1939 in Suffern, New York, United States. She died on August 30, 2019, in Los Angeles, California, United States. Valerie had an American identity as well as the foundations of English, French, Scottish, Irish, and Welsh nationality. She was Howard Donald Haper’s and Iva McConnell’s daughter. She also grew up with three siblings: Leah, Merrill, and Virginia. She received her tutoring at Lincoln Secondary School in Jersey City before transferring to the private Youthful Experts School on West 56th Road.
Valerie was born to guardians Howard Donald Harper and Iva McConnell in the Harper family. Her father worked as a lighting sales representative, and her mother was a trained medical caretaker who was born in the city of Canada. She was the middle child among three siblings: a more mature sister, Leah, a younger sibling, Merrill, and a stepsister, Virginia. Virginia was the daughter of her father’s subsequent marriage.
What Cause is Valerie Harper Death?
Valerie Harper, 80, died on the morning of August 30, 2019 in Los Angeles. The Emmy Award winner passed away after a battle with leptomeningeal carcinomatosis – Lung Cancer. Valerie Harper died, and a memorial service was held in her honor.
She died just eight days after celebrating her 80th birthday. Dan Watt, a long-time family friend, confirmed her sad news. Furthermore, he discovered that the family was not promptly delivering any additional nuances.
Net Worth of Valerie Harper
Valerie Harper’s net worth is valued at $1 million prior to her death.
Valerie Harper’s Personal Life
Valerie had lived two married lives prior to her death. She married her first spouse, an entertainer named Richard Schaal, in 1964. After living together for a long time, the couple announced their separation in 1978. Nonetheless, the couple was not rewarded with good kids.
Valerie was married for the second time at the time to her better half, Tony Cacciotti. On April 8, 1987, the ideal partner accepted their marital vows. They did not, however, provide a brief glimpse of where their wedding was held. Following that, the couple chose and embraced a girl named Cristina Harper, who was born in 1983. Nonetheless, her better half, Tony, had a child from a previous relationship, Michael Cacciotti. As of now, his child is a film Craftsmanship Chief.
Height and Weight of Valerie Harper
Harper stood at 5 feet 6 inches tall and had normal gauges. She had caramel-colored eyes and earthy-colored hair.
Valerie Harper’s Career Line
- Harper began her career as a melody young lady and artist on Broadway before becoming an entertainer. During that time, she had the opportunity to perform in a number of Broadway shows, including Take Me Along, Trams Are for Dozing, and Wildcat.
- Continually, she began acting in 1959, when she appeared in the short film Li’l Abner.
- Valerie made her television arrangement debut at the time by playing a role in the drama The Specialist.
- She has since appeared in films such as The State of Things, The Shadow Box, Don’t Rest, My Future Beau, and Stars in Shorts: No Standard Love.
- Valerie was cast in television shows such as The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Love, American Style, Columbo, Sex and the City, As Told by Ginger, The Simpsons, and Kids’ Emergency Clinic during her film career.