Facts of Steve Peacocke
|Full Name:||Steve Peacocke|
|Birthplace:||Dubbo, New South Wales|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Steve Peacocke is a well-known Australian actor. Steve Peacocke rose to prominence as Darryl Braxton in the soap opera “Home and Away,” in which he co-starred with actress Katie Ritchie.
How old is Steve Peacocke?
Steve Peacocke was born on October 30, 1981, and he is currently 39 years old. He was born in Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia, and his zodiac sign is Scorpio. Steve’s parents are father Gareth Peacocke and mother Sylvia Peacocke. Steve earned a degree in communications from the University of Newcastle. Furthermore, his full name is Stephen Peacocke.
How much is Steve Peacocke’s Net Worth?
Moving on, actor Steve Peacocke’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million.
Who is Steve Peacocke married to?
Steve Peacocke is a married celebrity. His wife’s name is Bridgette Sneddon, and they have been married since 2005. Bridgette is also an actress. Moreover, the lovers met at the University of Western Sydney. They then announced their engagement on March 7, 2014. Furthermore, Steve married Bridgette in a private ceremony on December 24, 2014.
How tall is Steve Peacocke?
Steve Peacocke is approximately 6 feet or 1.83 meters tall. There is no other information available about Steve’s other body measurements, such as his body weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Steve also has hazel eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Steve Peacocke
- Steve Peacocke is a well-known actor. Prior to playing minor roles in TV dramas and films, the actor appeared in a number of theatrical productions. Suburban Mayhem and All Saints are two of them.
- Then, from 2011 to 2016, actor Steve portrayed the character “Darryl Braxton” on the Australian television soap opera Home and Away.
- Furthermore, Steve Peacocke won the Logie Award for “Most Popular Actor” twice for this role. Following his departure from Home and Away, Steve starred as “Detective Josh Levine” in the Australian drama series Wanted.
- Steve also appeared in the feature films Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and Me Before You. Steve also appears in the Network Ten drama series Five Bedrooms and the ABC comedy-drama Squinters.
- Steve Peacocke spent three years unloading freight trucks before embarking on a professional actor career.
- Steve worked as a jackaroo in Bourke for a year when he was 18 years old. Steve was paid $3 an hour for this job. After a year, Steve enrolled at the University of Newcastle to study communications.
- During his university years, Steve developed a strong interest in rugby. However, due to a series of injuries, Steve was forced to retire from rugby. Steve auditioned for a play while recuperating from an injury.
- This resulted in numerous performances for Newcastle University Conservatorium Theatre Productions.
- Furthermore, Steve Peacocke played “Nic” in Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. It is based on Kim Barker’s memoir The Taliban Shuffle. Similarly, actor Steve appeared in the comedy film Cooped Up.
- In the year 2019, Steve co-starred in Network Ten’s drama series Five Bedrooms with Kat Stewart and Hugh Sheridan. This show follows five people who meet at a wedding and decide to buy a house together. Steve also appears in the war film Danger Close: The Battle of Long Tan.
- Steve Peacocke also appears in the drama Les Norton. In addition, the actor portrayed Detective Paul Dale in the Nine Network miniseries Informer 3838.