Facts of Steve Kerr
|Full Name:||Steve Kerr|
|Net Worth:||$5 million to $8 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Sibling:||(sisiter) Susanand (Brothers) John, Andrew|
Steve Kerr is a 55-year-old former basketball player and coach. Steve Kerr has won five NBA championships as a player and three as a coach.
How old is Steve Kerr?
Steve Kerr is a 55-year-old former basketball player and coach. Similarly, Steve Kerr was born on September 27, 1965, in Beirut, Lebanon. Steve Kerr’s given name is Stephen Douglas Kerr. Steve is the son of Ann (née Zwicker) and Malcolm H. Kerr. He has one sister, Susan, and two brothers, John and Andrew. Steve’s family has lived in Beirut since the 1920s, when his grandparents immigrated to the Middle East. Similarly, Steve’s father was a faculty member at the American University of Beirut before becoming its president.
Steve grew up in Beirut and other parts of the Middle East. He attended Cairo American College in Egypt and the American Community School in Beirut, Lebanon. Similarly, after finishing school, Steve went to America to attend Palisades High School (now Palisades Charter High School). He developed an interest in basketball while attending Palisades High School and played for the Palisades Dolphins. Steve received his Bachelor of General Studies degree from the University of Arizona in 1988, with a focus on history, sociology, and English.
On January 18, 1984, a great tragedy struck Steve’s life: his father was assassinated by Islamic Jihad. Steve, who was only 18 years old at the time, was deeply affected by their father’s untimely death.
What is the Net Worth of Steve Kerr?
Similarly, Steve’s net worth has not yet been made public. However, his total net worth is estimated to be between $5 million and $8 million.
Is Steve Kerr dating someone?
In terms of Steve’s marital status, he is currently married to Margot. In 1985, Steve met Margot at his Arizona college. They dated for nearly 5 years. Likewise, they married on September 15, 1990. The couple has three children: two sons, Nick and Matthew, and one daughter, Madeleine.
How tall is Steve Kerr?
When it comes to Steve’s body measurements, he stands tall at 6 feet and 3 inches. Similarly, Steve has brown eyes and blonde hair. We don’t have much information on Steve’s body measurements yet, but we’ll be updating our database soon.
Career line of Steve Kerr
- In high school, Steve was not a highly sought-after player. However, he was able to secure a spot in Arizona’s basketball program, the Arizona Wildcats. While playing for the Arizona Wildcats, he truly developed as a player and drew the attention of NBA scouts.
- Between 1983 and 1988, Steve appeared in 129 games for Arizona in five seasons. Steve summarizes the average scoring of 11.2 points per game.
- Similarly, Steve won a gold medal with the USA basketball team in the 1986 FIBA World Championship in Spain.
- Steve made his NBA debut on March 12, 1989, with the Phoenix Suns against the Milwaukee Bucks. Steve played only one season before being traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers, where he continued to excel for three years.
- Similarly, in 1993, Steve signed with the Chicago Bulls. With the Chicago Bulls, Steve won three NBA championships.
- Later that year, Steve was traded to the Spurs, where he had the opportunity to play under legendary coach Gregg Popovich. Steve was a two-time NBA champion with the San Antonio Spurs.
- Kerr retired as a professional player with a 910-match record and an average of 6.0 points per game. Similarly, in Steve’s honor, the Arizona Wild Cats retired the No. 25 jersey.
- On May 14, 2014, Steve Kerr made his coaching debut with the Golden State Warriors as the team’s head coach.
- The Warriors were the underdogs who had been vying for the championship since 1975, a period of 41 years. With Steve’s arrival, the club was able to retain its first trophy since 1975.