Facts of Sophia Gall
|Full Name:||Sophia Gall|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Blogger, Social media persoanlity|
Sophia Gall was a young Australian social media star. Sophia Gall was a cancer advocate, a YouTuber, a blogger, and an Instagram star. She documented her travels and uploaded them to YouTube before succumbing to osteosarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer.
How old is Sophia Gall?
Sophia Gall was born on October 4, 2001, and she died at the age of 16 years. She died on June 1, 2018. Her zodiac sign was libra, and she was born in Australia. Furthermore, Sophia battled Stage 4 osteosarcoma for two and a half years.
When it comes to her family, Sophia has shared photos of her mother on her Instagram account. She has also frequently tagged Lachlan Gall on Instagram, who may be her brother given their surname.
Aside from that, no information about her father or other family members is available. She could have been in high school or middle school when she was diagnosed with cancer. She may have dropped out of school in order to focus on getting better.
Is Sophia Gall single?
Sophia Gall was 16 years old when she died, and she was single. If she had lived longer, she would have had many more lovers. Sophia was a brave young lady who endured all of her cancer treatments while smiling for her audience and family. She was a very strong person, and people would undoubtedly fall in love with her because of it.
H0w tall is Sophia Gall?
There is no verified information about Sophia Gall’s body measurements such as her height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Sophia, on the other hand, had blue eyes and brown hair. She did, however, gradually lose her hair and weight as her cancer treatment progressed.
Career line of Sophia Gall
- Sophia Gall worked as a social media personality. She was a YouTuber and vlogger who shared her cancer journey. Her story went viral in 2015. She launched an online campaign in December 2015 to meet her favorite pop singer, Ed Sheeran.
- She documented the event on her Instagram account, which has over 60,000 followers.
- Similarly, Sophia made her first Instagram post in June 2014. She also had her own YouTube channel, “So Fia,” where she vlogged about her battle with osteosarcoma cancer. She amassed over 160,000 subscribers on this platform.
- Sophia also shared a photo of herself with actor Rupert Grint on her Instagram account in January 2016.
- Sophia Gall was diagnosed with Stage 4 osteosarcoma in 2015, after a tumor was discovered in late 2015. She was in remission at the end of 2016 after treatment in the United States.
- In May 2017, it was announced that she would spread her legs and stop going to treatment.
- Her courage and determination in the face of overwhelming odds have inspired many people around the world.
- Sophia revealed in May that her cancer had spread and was now terminal in one of the most heartbreaking videos ever to go viral. Sophia decided to travel the world, vlogging from various locations and meeting some special fans along the way.