Facts of Sierra Deaton
|Full Name:||Sierra Deaton|
|Father:||Dr. John Deaton|
Sierra Deaton is a singer from the United States. She is remembered for winning the music rivalry unscripted TV drama The X-Factor season 3 in 2013 with her then-boyfriend Alex Kinsey.
What Age is Sierra Deaton?
Sierra Deaton was born on February 11, 1991, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America. With the introduction of the world sign Aquarius in 2019, her age is 28 years old. She is Dr. John Deaton’s and Vu Deston’s daughter. She also has a sister named Lara Deaton as a sibling.
Sierra has an American identity as well as a Vietnamese-British mixed nationality. In terms of education, she attended Lake Howell High School before transferring to the University of Central Florida in Florida, where she graduated. Aside from that, there is no information about her childhood or adolescence.
What is the Net Worth of Sierra Deaton?
Sierra Deaton has a total asset value of $10 million as of 2019. Sierra has previously recorded numerous mainstream singles as well as collections and received a $1 million account contract with Sony Music as well as substantial monetary rewards with her partner Alex. She accumulated all of these assets as a result of her work as an artist.
According to PayScale, the average annual salary of a vocalist is around $39,572, ranging from $15k to $10k with a $1,500 bonus in the middle. Sierra has also been a talented artist in the past. As a result of this, she earns a decent amount of money as a side hustle. Taking a look at the enormous total assets, we are certain that Sierra is living in a very rich time on the planet.
Who is Sierra Deaton Boyfriend?
Sierra Deaton has been working with 5 Seconds of Summer’s Luke Hemming since 2018. The couple began dating in 2018 and remained a mystery to the media until Luke shared a photo of them in a passionate embrace on August 19, 2018. There are no gossipy tidbits or conversations about her personal life or his profession.
She had previously dated her singing partner Alex Kinsey. They met in 2009 while concentrating in secondary school and formally became accomplices in 2011. They were together for 8 years and even competed in and won X-Factor Season 3 together. Regardless, they declared their detachment on September 1, 2017. Despite the fact that the reason for their separation isn’t mentioned, Sierra is content with Luke, and Alex is also making the most of his single life.
What is the Height of Sierra Deaton?
Sierra stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 56 kg. Her captivating figure and alluring personality make her appear extremely shocking. In addition, she has bruised eyes and dark hair. Estimates for other bodies are hazy.
Sierra Deaton’s Career Line
- Sierra began her career alongside her then-boyfriend Alex Kinsey on the third season of X-Factor in 2013. The couple tried out for the show and also made the trip to see it.
- Sierra and Alex went on to win the core of their adjudicators by singing well-known songs like You’re The One That I Want from the 1978 musical film Grease on Four Chair Challenge.
- As they progressed through the levels, they began to gain recognition all over the country.
- Sierra performed three songs with Leona Lewis, ‘Give Me Love,’ ‘Say Something,’ and ‘Draining Love,’ alongside her sweetheart Alex, in the final round. They were declared the winners of Period 3 on December 19, 2013, after singing “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”
- Sierra and Alex’s first single, ‘Scarecrow,’ was released after they won the show. Furthermore, their singles include ‘Simply Kid,’ ‘Crash-mobiles,’ and ‘Here We Go.’ They also delivered their all-encompassing play on September 30, 2016.
- Prior to their divorce, the couple had such a bright future together and accomplished so much. Regardless, Sierra and Alex are both doing very well in their professions after their divorce.