Facts of Shiri Spear
|Full Name:||Shiri Spear|
|Birthplace:||Hollis, New Hampshire, United States|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Profession:||American meteorologist and weather reporter|
|Kids:||Gabrielle and Mia|
Shiri Spear is a meteorologist from the United States. Shiri Spear is well-known for her work on FOX 25 Morning News and the FOX 25 Weather Team, as well as NBC affiliate WWLP-TV22 News. She is also well-known for her work as an environmental journalist and television personality.
How old is Shiri Spear?
Shiri Spear is a 39-year-old American meteorologist who was born in Hollis, New Hampshire, on May 25, 1981. His parents and siblings are unknown. She hasn’t shared much information about her personal life.
She attended McGill University in Montreal, Canada, for her education. She later receives a BA degree in Secondary Mathematics Education from River College in Nashua, New Hampshire. In 2012, she received her M.S. in Atmospheric and Environmental Science, which she earned in 2007.
Is Shiri Spear married?
Spear is a married man who is also straight. She keeps her personal and dating life private, but we do know a little bit about her. She is married to her high school sweetheart Matt, who previously served in the United States Marine Corps. Gabrielle and Mia are their two children. Aside from that, no information is available about her previous relationships or affairs.
How much is Shiri Spear Net Worth?
As of 2019, her net worth was estimated to be in the $1 million range. Her primary sources of income came from her work as a FOX 25 TV meteorologist and TV reporter. She earns a salary of $125,000, but there is no information about her cars or house.
She hasn’t yet received any of the awards. However, she was nominated for an Emmy for Hurricane Specials twice, along with her WTVJ colleagues. However, she has the potential to win a slew of awards in the near future due to her acting abilities.
Furthermore, no information is available about her rumors and controversy. She prefers to keep her personal life private and avoids discussing it openly. She prefers to avoid controversy and rumors, however.
How tall is Shiri Spear?
Spear is 5 feet 2 inches (1.52m) tall and weighs 60 kilograms (132 lbs). She has brown eyes and her natural hair color is blonde. However, she has an hourglass figure and other body measurements such as chest-waist-hip, shoe-size, dress-size, etc.
Career line of Shiri Spear
- Before she became famous, she was approached by a Fox affiliate channel’s Storm Tracker team and offered a position on their team. Similarly, her role at Boston 25 had grown, and she began to gain popularity, eventually rising to become the station’s morning news anchor.
- In addition, can now be seen in the mornings on Boston 25 channel, reporting on both news and weather. She has become a prominent star on the channel since joining, and her career will undoubtedly continue to grow.
- Shiri began his career modestly as a summer waitress at a nearby Dunkin’ Donuts. Following her BA, she worked as a preschool teacher before moving on to teach seventh grade pre-algebra.
- She was later hired as an environmental reporter and meteorologist for WWLP-TV22 News. She then worked for WTVJ in Miami for three years, from 2010 to 2012.
- Spear later joined the Strom Tracker team at Boston 25, a Fox affiliate channel. Her role on television grows gradually, and she eventually becomes the news and weather reporter.
- Similarly, she became the Boston 25 Morning News meteorologist at WFXT in November 2012. She is no stranger to the difficulties that come with forecasting weather in New England.
- Likewise, during her time at the Boston 25 StormTracker Weather Center, she forecasted and reported on everything from Nor’easters to ice storms to spring flooding and major droughts.
- She was a meteorologist at WTVJ, NBC6, in Miami prior to joining WFXT. She previously worked as a meteorologist and environmental reporter for WWLP-TV22 News, an NBC affiliate in western Massachusetts.
- In addition, the American Meteorological Society recognized her CBM accreditation in 2012.