Facts of Sajit Gupta
|Full Name:||Sajit Gupta|
|Divorce:||Jeannette Theresa Dubois|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Kids:||Four (Provat Gupta, Rani Gupta, Kesha Gupta-Fields, and Raj Kristo Gupta)|
Sajit Gupta is a well-known Indian-American public figure. Sajit Gupta is well-known as Ja’Net DuBois’ ex-husband. Ja’Net DuBois is a well-known American singer, songwriter, and actress.
How old is Sajit Gupta?
Sajit Gupta was born in 1945 in the United States of America. He is 76 years old. He is an American citizen who practices Hinduism. He is also of Indian-American ethnicity. However, Sajit’s exact birth date and place of birth are not known at this time.
At the moment, the name and contact information for Sajit’s parents are unavailable. Similarly, information about his other family members, such as his siblings, cousins, maternal family members, paternal family members, and others, is not yet available. It appears that Sajit Gupta prefers to keep his personal and family life out of the spotlight and public eye. He also became well-known as a result of his marriage to Jeannette Theresa Dubois. Otherwise, Gupta was not as well-known and popular as he is now as a result of his marriage.
Regarding Sajit’s educational background and qualifications, the names of the educational institutions he attended are not currently available. He did, however, attend a local high school. Given his age, Gupta must have graduated from both high school and university, unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
How much is Sajit Gupta’s Net Worth?
Regarding Sajit’s earnings and income, according to dreshare, Gupta has a $5 million net worth, but his primary source of income is not currently available.
Is Sajit Gupta dating anyone?
Sajit Gupta and Jeannette Theresa Dubois married in 1950. They had a private ceremony in front of their closest family and friends. Similarly, because Sajit is an Indian-American, they conducted two types of marriages. However, according to her Brazilian consular document, the couple divorced in April 1959, but another source claims he was still in the relationship in 1964.
They also had four children, whose names are Provat Gupta, Rani Gupta, Kesha Gupta-Fields, and Raj Kristo Gupta. Raj Kristo Gupta died of cancer in 1987, at the age of 36. They are no longer married, and the exact date of their divorce is unknown at this time. However, in 1959, Jeannette DuBois was romantically involved with actor Brock Peters.
How tall is Sajit Gupta?
Sajit Gupta stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 75 kilograms. His other body measurements are 44-32-36 inches for his chest, waist, and hips. Similarly, Sajit has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Sajit Gupta
- Sajit Gupta has always kept his professional and personal background very private, low-key, and secret. Also, he was not as well-known as he is now. That could be the primary reason why we have so little information about his personal life, profile, and background.
- Similarly, Sajit rose to prominence and recognition as a result of his ex-wife, Jeannette Theresa Dubois. Furthermore, Gupta’s profession and the work he does are not currently available.
- And, because he has always kept his family background, personal life, and almost everything private, his professional and career life is just as private as theirs.
- In terms of his ex-wife, Jeannette Theresa Dubois was an American actress and singer–songwriter. DuBois became well-known for her portrayal of “Willona Woods.” On the CBS sitcom “Good Times,” which originally aired from 1974 to 1979, it is the neighborhood gossip maven and a friend of the Evans family.
- Jeannette DuBois also co-wrote and sang the theme song “Movin’ on Up” for “The Jeffersons.” This originally aired from 1975 to 1985. After beginning her career on stage in the early 1960s, she went on to appear in television shows and films until the mid-2010s.