Facts of Ryder Evan Russaw
|Full Name:||Ryder Evan Russaw|
|Birthday:||March 22, 2007|
|Net Worth:||$9 million|
|Sibling:||Joshua, Chyna, and Christopher Jr. Ryder|
Ryder’s formal name is Ryder Ryder Evan Russaw is well-known as the son of a well-known artist, lyricist, and record producer, as well as an entertainer, Faith Evans.
When was Ryder Evan Russaw Birthed?
Ryder Evan Russaw was born on March 22, 2007 in the United States of America. With the introduction of the world sign Aries in 2019, his age is 12 years old. He is the son of Todd Russaw (father) and Faith Evans, as previously stated (mother). His mother is an entertainer, record producer, artist, and lyricist from the United States. His grandparents are Helene Evans and Richard Swain.
Furthermore, he has three siblings: Joshua, Chyna, and Christopher Jr. Ryder is an American with an Afro-American ethnic background.
Ryder Evan Russaw’s Mother’s Net Worth
His mother, Faith Evans, is estimated to have a total net worth of around $9 million, which she earned through her successful career. Similarly, she earns a regular yearly salary ranging from $5k to $65k from her career as a vocalist. Because his mother is not only an artist and musician, but also a producer of gifted entertainers, it is clear that she amassed all of his assets on her own.
Personal Life of Ryder Evan Russaw
Ryder’s formal name is Ryder Ryder Evan Russaw is only 12 years old; he is far too young to be seeing anyone. Right now, he is concentrating on his studies and maintaining a solitary and cheerful existence with his family.
Personal Life of His Parents
His parents married in 1998. After knowing each other for a few years, they began dating, and Evans became pregnant with Russaw. Since then, the couple has been blessed with two children. On June 8, 1998, they had their first child, Joshua. Following that, on March 22, 2007, they invited their subsequent child, Ryan Evan Russaw.
Issues began to emerge in the couple’s life in 2010. Faith was arrested on suspicion of criminal activity while driving in Maria del Rey, California, the following year. Their relationship couldn’t last for long, and Faith filed for separation from Todd in 2011. They divorced in 2011 and expressed a desire to keep things calm for the sake of the kids.
Russaw is currently unattached to any connections or endeavors. Faith is currently married to American DJ Steve J. Faith’s other two children are Christopher Jordan Wallace and Chyna Tahjere Griffin. Prior to Russaw, she was married to The Notorious B.I.G. from 1994 to 1997.
Ryder Evan Russaw’s Mother’s Career Line
- His mother, Faith Evans, is a Grammy Award winner who began singing when he was two years old. She is also one of the most versatile artists and performers in the music industry. Faith is a hip-hop singer and arranger who is one of the most talented and capable musicians.
- Faith, a victim of the numerous vicious wrongdoings in the hip-hop music industry, witnessed all of the tiresome viciousness to which she lost her significant other, rapper The Notorious B.I.G, who was killed inexplicably.
- Faith performed for the song I’ll Be Missing You in memory of her murdered spouse, which became one of the most famous and smash hit songs of all time. Similarly, she is quite possibly the best record maker and has figured out how to make incredible progress in that field.
- Aside from that, she has been an entertainer and has appeared in a few movies and minor TV shows, such as Turn It Up (2000), Step It Up (2010), R&B Divas: Atlanta (2012), Real Husbands of Hollywood (2015), and others.
- Her autobiography, Keeping the Faith, is one of the top-selling books on The New York Times bestseller list. The book won The 2009 African American Literary Award for Best Biography/Memoir in 2009.