Facts of Ryan Taylor
|Full Name:||Ryan Taylor|
|Profession:||Youtube Star, Instagram Star, Professional BMX rider|
|Sibling:||One brother (Pat Casey)|
Ryan Taylor is a British professional BMX rider and social media sensation. Ryan Taylor’s “Ryan Taylor” YouTube channel features his world travels and BMX career. Similarly, Ryan co-founded Industry BMX and owns @collectivebikes and @certifam.
How old is Ryan Taylor?
Ryan Taylor was born on March 18, 1993, in England. He is 27 years old and was born under the Pisces zodiac sign. He is of British nationality.
Her name and information about her parents are not currently available. However, he has a brother named Pat Casey. He is also a BMX rider. Aside from that, no other information about his family or other members is available. Ryan, a popular social media star, doesn’t talk much about his family and his family’s lives and prefers to keep them private.
Regarding his educational background and qualifications, the names of the schools and universities he attended are not yet available. Given his age, he must have graduated from both high school and university. Unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
Is Ryan Taylor married?
Ryan Taylor is currently unattached. He is more concerned with his career than with any kind of romantic relationship. In terms of his previous relationships, he was engaged to fellow social media star Karol Priscilla in 2017. Knoxx Mateo, their son, was born in August of 2018. However, they divorced later that year.
How tall is Ryan Taylor?
Ryan’s height and weight are currently unavailable. His other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, hip size, and other sizes, are also unavailable. He does, however, have a muscular body and a very attractive and handsome face. Ryan has brown hair and greenish-blue eyes.
What is Ryan Taylor Net Worth?
He is estimated to have a net worth of $363K. His main source of income is YouTube. Similarly, he has published numerous videos that have received over 180 million views to date. In addition, his audience has been steadily growing from month to month.
Career line of Ryan Taylor
- Ryan Taylor established his YouTube channel under the name “Ryan Taylor.” The channel was launched on November 8, 2011 and has received 180,253,174 views to date.
- His YouTube content consists primarily of vlog videos that highlight the main highlights of his day-to-day activities. His videos are all very interesting and entertaining to watch. They’re also worth watching. His YouTube videos are also popular.
- Similarly, his first video on his YouTube channel was 5 Clips with Ben Jones. It was uploaded on June 6, 2012, and has received 22K views to date. Then he posted How to Invert | BMX | Ryan Taylor and Ryan Taylor Bike Check 2012 videos.
- These are the second and third videos on his YouTube channel. Both of these videos have received thousands of views to date. Following that, he has remained active, posting various videos and contents to his channel.
- The most popular video on his YouTube channel is RYAN TAYLOR – ‘IN AND OUT CHALLENGE’ LONDON. This video has received 14 million views since it was posted on February 9, 2018. Other popular videos include BMX VS WATERPARK! (DOWN THE BIG SLIDES), OLD MAN BMX RIDER PRANK – ‘LESTER FRANK’, 24H OVERNIGHT CHALLENGE IN TRAMPOLINE PARK! (BMX), RYAN TAYLOR – ‘IN AND OUT CHALLENGE’ (BMX), SPENDING THE NIGHT IN A WATERPARK!, and ELECTRIC DIRT BIKE RIDING! All of these videos have received millions of views to date.
- Ryan Taylor is well-known on other social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- With over 458K followers on Instagram, he is the most popular of the three platforms. On his Instagram page, he posts a lot of photos and videos. Similarly, he has 426 Instagram posts to date. His photographs and videos are stunning.
- And his fans and followers are always kept up to date on his life, not only on YouTube, but also on Instagram. And his Instagram posts get a lot of likes and comments. Likewise, the posts he shares are extremely informative.
- Ryan is also very active on Facebook and Twitter. He has also amassed thousands of followers on these platforms. Furthermore, he has appeared in several videos alongside fellow BMX freestyler Harry Main.