Facts of Rachel Cooper
|Full Name:||Rachel Cooper|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Rachel Cooper is a Canadian blogger and YouTuber known online as Rachhloves who shares her love of beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. Rachel Cooper’s channel currently has over 1.46 million subscribers.
How old is Rachel Cooper?
Rachel Cooper is 32 years old. She was born on August 5, 1988, in Canada, making her astrological sign Leo. She has also shared photos of herself with her father, mother, and sister. Lauren is her younger sister’s name. Aside from that, she has not mentioned her parents’ names. Furthermore, there is no information available about her childhood. However, looking through her old photos, she appears to have grown up in a very happy family.
What is Rachel Cooper Net Worth?
In terms of Rachel Cooper’s earnings, she is a well-known YouTube star who owns two YouTube channels. She makes a lot of money from her interesting and creative videos on her channels. Her main Makeup-focused YouTube channel has earned her around $125k in earnings.
Similarly, her other secondary YouTube channel has earned $275k. She also earned money through brand endorsements, promotions, and other means. As a result, her net worth is estimated to be around $1 million.
Does Rachel Cooper have a child?
Rachel Cooper is a mother of three children and a married woman. On May 12, 2012, she married her long-term boyfriend, Chris. In 2010, the couple announced their engagement. Since then, she has chronicled her transformation from fiancee to wife and, finally, mother. She has beautifully captured all of her life memories and shared them with her fans.
Likewise, she has two sons named Luke and Connor, as well as a daughter named Julia. Lauren, Sarah, and Caroline are her in-law sisters, and Marc is her in-law brother. She celebrated her birthday with her brother-in-law Marc. Because their birthdays are a day apart.
Moving on to her personal life, she has an odd obsession with chocolate chip cookies. Furthermore, she has beautifully portrayed herself to the social media world, refusing to let any kind of controversy or negative rumors interfere with her professional and personal life.
How tall is Rachel Cooper?
Rachel Cooper is stunning and has a charming personality. She is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 49 kg. Her hair is Blonde, and her eyes are Blue. Furthermore, her body statistics are not all available at the moment.
Career line of Rachel Cooper
- Rachel Cooper is a Canadian blogger and YouTuber. She rose to prominence online as Rachhloves, where she shares her passion for beauty, fashion, and lifestyle with millions of followers. Similarly, she spent three years marketing for a global consumer-packaged-goods brand.
- On May 29, 2009, she launched her YouTube channel with the username Rachhloves. On May 14, 2010, she released her first debut video, titled “I’M ENGAGED!!!,” The video received nearly 157,411 views. Similarly, she began posting her videos to the channel.
- With her engaging video content, the channel gradually gained popularity. Her channel currently has approximately 1.46 million subscribers and nearly 170 million total views.
- Similarly, she enjoys making up and giving reviews on various makeup products. She has even created a YouTube series called Testing 5 Star & Low-Rated Makeup.
- One of the most popular and well-known videos on the channel, titled “Beginner Makeup Tips & Starter Kit || Drugstore Faves!,” was uploaded on August 28, 2015. The video has received 2,845,399 views and is worth watching for anyone interested in learning about makeup.
- Other notable YouTube videos include “5 Pinterest Beauty Hacks TESTED!” and “5 Pinterest Beauty Hacks TESTED!” “FULL FACE Using INSTAGRAM HYPED Makeup?! || What Worked & What DIDN’T,” “TOP 5 || OVERRATED Beauty Products?!,” and “BEGINNER MAKEUP TUTORIAL || 100% DRUGSTORE + INTERMEDIATE TIPS!”
- Furthermore, she has collaborated with the collaborative channel Style Haul. On December 20, 2012, she also launched a second channel called RachhLovesLife.
- She gives new mom tips and tricks in her vlogs. She has uploaded series like Testing Tasty Buzzfeed Recipes, Testing Wish Gadgets, and Testing 5 Star Rated Amazon Products to this channel.
- The channel currently has over 611K subscribers and nearly 58 million total views. She has also established herself as a social media personality, attracting over 204k followers on her Instagram account.