Facts of Oona Laurence.
|Full Name:||Oona Laurence|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches|
|Sibling:||(Two) Aimee and Jete|
|Father:||New York City, NY|
|Hair Color:||Light brown|
Oona Laurence is an American stage actress. Oona Laurence is best known for playing Matilda Wormwood in Matilda on Broadway, alongside Bailey Ryon, Milly Shapiro, and Sophia Gennusa.
How old is Oona Laurence?
Oona Laurence is 18 years old. She was born on August 1, 2002, in New York City, New York. Her astrological sign is Leo. She currently resides in New York City and has two siblings. Her sisters’ names are Aimée and Jeté.
Both of their siblings are also actresses. On her Instagram accounts, she frequently featured her parents and siblings. She never mentioned her parents’ names, however.
She grew up in a loving family with her siblings. Looking at her age, she may be a high school graduate, but she has not stated her educational background. She also received a dance scholarship to the Harkness Center for Dance.
When it comes to Oona’s nationality, she is of American nationality but has never mentioned her ethnic background.
How much does Oona Laurence earn?
In terms of earnings, she has clearly earned a good living through her various roles. Her estimated net worth is around $500k, according to the TV show star. She has not, however, disclosed her exact earnings on the internet. Her main source of income is acting.
She has achieved a high level of celebrity at such a young age through her acting, and she may also have earned money through several brand endorsements. Without a doubt, she lives a healthy and lavish lifestyle.
Is Oona Laurence single?
Oona Laurence’s relationship status is most likely single. She has never spoken about her love life to this day. She hasn’t posted any photos of herself with men who could be her boyfriend. More specifically, she has kept her personal life too private. There is also a record of her previous hookups. Furthermore, her charm and talents have obviously drawn a lot of guys her age to her.
Similarly, looking through her social media profile, she appears to be very close to her parents, siblings, and friend, and she frequently shares pictures with them. Aside from that, there is no record of her involvement in any kind of controversy or rumor. She has a solid media presence.
How tall is Oona Laurence?
Oona Laurence, a stunning young actress, has dazzling blue eyes and light brown hair. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 48 kg. Aside from that, information about her shoe size, dress size, bra size, and so on is currently unavailable.
Awards and Nominations of Oona Laurence
Oona is a young actress who has appeared in several films, television shows, and plays, earning her awards and nominations. She has won two awards and been nominated for five others. Matilda the Musical won a Tony Award in the category of Tony Honors for Excellence in Theatre in 2013 (along with Sophia Gennusa, Bailey Ryon, and Milly Shapiro). During the same time period, the theater troupe was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album.
She also won the 2017 Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Teen Actress for her role in Pete’s Dragon. She was also nominated for her roles in Lamb and Southpaw.
Career line of Oona Laurence
- Oona Laurence is an American actress best known for originating the role of Matilda Wormwood in the Broadway production of Matilda. She is a New York City-based child actress who has appeared in several films, plays, and television shows.
- Similarly, she worked with Bailey Ryon, Milly Shapiro, and Sophia Gennusa. She began her career as a child actress in New York City, with credits in film, theatre, and television.
- She has been an Actress since 2009, and she has appeared in productions of To Kill a Mockingbird and Seussical the Musical. She auditioned for the new Broadway musical Matilda in 2012, after appearing in several regional theatre productions and minor roles in short films and television episodes.
- She landed the role of Matilda and appeared in the show from March 4 to December 15, 2013.
- Following Matilda, she moved on to film, appearing in Tumorhead, Damsel, Lamb, A Little Game, The Grief of Others, I Smile Back, and Southpaw as the daughter of Rachel McAdams and Jake Gyllenhaal’s characters.
- Similarly, she has appeared on television in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. In an Orange Is the New Black season three episode, she played the younger version of Taryn Manning’s character.
- She also co-starred in Antoine Fuqua’s Southpaw with Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams in 2015.
- In 2016, she played Natalie in Pete’s Dragon and Jane Mitchell, the daughter of Mila Kunis’ character Amy Mitchell, in Bad Moms. In 2017, she co-starred in Sofia Coppola’s The Beguiled alongside Kirsten Dunst, Colin Farrell, Nicole Kidman, and Elle Fanning.
- In addition, she has voiced the character of Hedgehog as well as other characters in the Cartoon Network series Summer Camp Island. She even performed the theme song.
- She played Sophie in Big Time Adolescence in 2019, and Sarra Gilbert in Lost Girls in 2020. She will also be seen in films such as What We Found as Holly and A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting, the identity of which she has not yet been revealed.