Facts of Ocean Maturo
|Full Name:||Ocean Maturo|
|Net Worth:||$100K-1M (Approx.)|
|Height:||4 feet 10|
|Sibling:||August and Michele|
Ocean Maturo is an American child actor best known for his role as Young Auggie in the Disney Channel sitcom “Girl Meets World.” Furthermore, Ocean Maturo is the brother of August Maturo, who played the older version of Auggie Matthews in the show.
How old is Ocean Maturo?
Ocean Maturo is nine years old. He was born on August 28, 2011, in Los Angeles, California. His father’s name is Joe Maturo, and his mother’s name is Maha Maturo. Similarly, he grew up with two older siblings. August, her older brother, is four years his senior.
His father gave him an older half-sister named Michele. His sister is an entrepreneur and the founder of FEW Athletics. In July of this year, his parents renewed their wedding vows. The ceremony was attended by a large number of ‘Girl Meets World’ cast members.
Ocean is of American nationality. In addition, he is currently enrolled in elementary school. However, no specifics about his school are provided. He could also be homeschooled.
How much is Ocean Maturo’s Net Worth?
Ocean Maturo, a young and talented nine-year-old actor, has earned a substantial amount of money from his appearances in a few acting roles. However, there is no information available about his net worth or income.
Is Ocean Maturo single?
Ocean Maturo, the adorable child actor, is only nine years old. He is still too young to be in a relationship with his true love. Ocean has never been in a relationship due to his young age. Rather than getting stuck in a relationship, it appears that he is focusing his strength and skills on making all of his dreams come true.
As a result, because he is still very young, he is not ready for a relationship at this time. He is currently unattached. Despite his young age, he has a large fan base and many people adore him. And it’s clear that he’ll be seen with his lovely love in the future.
How tall is Ocean Maturo?
Ocean Maturo is 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 30 kg. He has dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
Career line of Ocean Maturo
- Ocean Maturo is an American child actor best known for his role as Young Auggie in the Disney Channel sitcom “Girl Meets World.”
- Similarly, he is the younger brother of August Maturo, who played the older Auggie Matthews in the show. A native of Los Angeles, he was raised in a family that encouraged his acting ambitions.
- Interestingly, Ocean made his first screen appearance a year before his brother. His mother, Maha, is a talent manager, which has made it relatively easy for the brothers to break into the entertainment industry.
- In 2011, he made his first screen appearance as a baby in an episode of FX’s anthology horror television series ‘American Horror Story.’ He also appeared as the character Baby Michael in the season one episode ‘Afterbirth.’
- Similarly, he appeared in the following project for the television film ‘Stalked at 17.’ It premiered on Lifetime on October 27, 2012. Doug Campbell directed the film, which was written by Christine Conradt (screenplay) and Kathleen Mattison (script) (story).
- The telefilm tells the story of an abusive man (Chuck Hittinger) who plots to kill his girlfriend (Taylor Spreitler) after she decides to end the relationship and leave with their son (Ocean).
- Then he appeared on the sitcom ‘Girl Meets World.’ The Disney Channel sitcom, produced by Michael Jacobs and April Kelly, was a sequel to and spinoff of ‘Boy Meets World’ (1993-2000).
- It features the character of Riley Matthews (Rowan Blanchard), the daughter of the protagonist of ‘Boy Meets World,’ Topanga Matthews (Danielle Fishel), and Cory Matthews (Rowan Blanchard) (Ben Savage).
- August, his brother, played Cory and Topanga’s son, as well as Riley’s brother, Auggie. While Ocean portrayed the younger Auggie in the season three episode ‘Girl Meets Bear’ in 2016,
- In the same year, he appeared in the music video for Bryan Lanning’s song “Idaho.”
- He has also appeared in the video short ‘Bryan Lanning: Idaho.’ He’s even appeared on reality shows like ‘Daily Bumps’ and ‘KawaiiHappii.’