Facts of Mikkel Folsgaard
|Full Name:||Mikkel Folsgaard|
|Sibling:||One brother (Nicolas Tobias Følsgaard)|
Mikkel Folsgaard is a Danish actor. Mikkel Folsgaard has appeared in approximately a dozen films. His other successful films include A Royal Affair, Sommeren ’92, A Serious Game, and many more.
How old is Mikkel Folsgaard?
Mikkel Folsgaard was born on May 1, 1984, in Rnne, Denmark. He is 37 years old and was born under the sign of Taurus. He is of Danish nationality. Mikkel Boe Flsgaard is his given name.
Mikkel’s father’s name is Anette Flsgaard, and his mother’s name is Boe Flsgaard. He also has an older brother named Nicolas Tobias Flsgaard. His brother is a photographer and director. Aside from that, little is known about his family members. Similarly, it appears that Mikkel prefers to keep his personal and family history private and away from the spotlight. However, it is known that he is very close to both his parents and his brother.
Mikkel completed his primary education in his hometown. Then she went to the Danish National School of Theatre and Contemporary Dance, which had a huge influence on him as an actor.
What is the Net Worth of Mikkel Folsgaard?
Mikkel has an estimated net worth of $100K-$5 million, according to famousintro, and his main source of income is his acting career.
Who is Mikkel Folsgaard married to?
Mikkel Folsgaard has a wife. He married Freja Friis. They marry in the year 2016. And they’ve been together ever since. Likewise, the couple has a son named Theodor and a daughter named Sigrid. Mikkel also posts them on his social media accounts, such as Instagram.
How tall is Mikkel Folsgaard?
Mikkel Folsgaard’s body measurements, including his height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other body measurements, are not currently available. And Mikkel’s unidentified body measurements are still being investigated. Folsgaard also has brown eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Mikkel Folsgaard
- Mikkel Folsgaard has had a lifelong interest in acting. He made his acting career in 1996 with the film “Bryggeren.” Then, almost 16 years later, he made a comeback in the 2012 film “A Royal Affair.” In this film, he played one of Christian VII’s key roles.
- Similarly, Mikkel received the Silver Bear for Best Actor and the Bodil Award for Best Leading Actor for his role. Then, in 2013, he starred in the Danish film The Keeper of Lost Causes as Uffe Lynggaard.
- Furthermore, the following year, in 2014, Mikkel Folsgaard appeared in Rosita, where he played Johannes. In 2015, he was also a part of two successful projects, Sommeren ’92 and Land of Mine.
- Similarly, in 2016, he appeared in A Serious Game, Walk with Me, and Fuglene over Sundet, in which he played Lindner, Thomas Ingerslev, and Jrgen, respectively.
- Mikkel’s second appearance on television was in “Those Who Kill,” following his debut as Carl in Bryggeren in 1996. And he appeared as Oleg in one episode of this series. Similarly, in 2014, he appeared as Cato Vinding in an episode of Dicte. Then, from 2014 to 2016, he played the lead Emil Grnnegaard in The Legacy.
- Furthermore, Mikkel is said to play Martin in the Netflix series “The Rain” in the present. He has also been a regular cast member of the show since 2018. Alba August, Jessica Dinnage, Sonny Lindberg, Angela Bundalovic, and many other actors appear in the series.