Facts of Michael Rooker
|Full Name:||Michael Rooker|
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
Michael Rooker is an actor and director from the United States. He is well-known for his roles as Henry in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Terry Cruger in Sea of Love, Rowdy Burns in Days of Thunder, and Bill Broussard in JFK, Hal.
Early life of Michael Rooker
Since 1986, Rooker has been a dynamic presence in Hollywood, and he is still doing so. In addition, he played Yondu Udonta in the 2014 film Guardians of the Galaxy. Michael Rooker was born on April 6, 1955, in Jasper, Alabama, in the United States. As of 2019, he is 64 years old, and his zodiac sign is Aries. He has nine siblings and sisters.
His parents divorced when he was thirteen years old. He later moved to Chicago, Illinois, with his mother and siblings, where he attended Wells Community Academy High School and studied at the Goodman School of Drama. This aided Michael in assisting the path toward progress. So far, he has not shared a significant number of his treasured recollections and subtleties with us.
What is the Height of Michael Rooker?
Michael stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 90 kg. He has blue-toned eyes and brown-shading hair. He also wears a shoe size 10 and a dress size 10.
What is Michael Rooker Net Worth?
Michael Rooker, an American entertainer, is expected to have a total net worth of around $8 million in 2019. His remuneration is unknown. He is living a lavish lifestyle with his total assets.
In addition, for his work on The Walking Dead, he received the Satellite Award for Best Cast in 2012. Similarly, he has received the Golden Space Needle Award and the Fantasporto Award. There is no fourth data about his vehicles or property.
Is Michael Rooker Married?
Michael Rooker is married to Margot Rooker. There is no additional information about how they first met or their dating history. Nonetheless, they married on June 22, 1979. Michael has also had a fruitful marriage up to this point. The couple favored two little girls, Alynne Rooker and Gillian Rooker, in their relationships. He currently resides in California with his significant other.
Furthermore, there are no gossipy tidbits about the contest in his own life and issues, he should capitalize on his marriage. The newlywed couple had a long relationship.
Michael Rooker’s Career Line
- Michael began his expert career as an entertainer in 1986. His debut film, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, catapulted him to prominence due to its enormous success.
- This film’s plot hinged on Henry Lee Lucas’s admission.
- Michael quickly made his fantasy debut, and he was soon ready to appear in films and television shows.
- In addition, he appeared in a number of films, including Slither, Cliffhanger, Days of Thunder, Tombstone, The 6th Day, Eight Men Out, Super, Hypothermia, Mississippi Burning, and a few others.
- In addition, he has appeared in Crime Story, The Walking Dead, CSI, Chuck, Law and Order, Psych, Archer, and numerous other shows. His portrayal of Merle Dixon in The Walking Dead was extremely popular and received widespread acclaim.
- He has experience not only acting but also coordinating and creating.
- In 2012, he oversaw the production of the film The Lost Episode. Similarly, he has provided his voice in games such as Call of Duty: Black Ops, Days of Thunder, The Walking Dead: Survival Instincts, and The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Bucher Bay. In addition, he has a dark belt in karate.