Facts of Marijana Veljovic
|Full Name:||Marijana Veljovic|
|Net Worth:||$500k US|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Education:||University of Economics|
Marijana Veljovic is a well-known Serbian gold-badge female tennis chair umpire. Marijana Veljovic discovered this after working for the ITF Grand Slam team.
How old is Marijana Veljovic?
Marijana Veljovic may be 40 years old by 2021. Marijana was born in 1981, according to various online resources. She, on the other hand, was raised by her parents. Unfortunately, she has not shared any information about her family or siblings. Likewise, she is of American nationality. As a result, she is of mixed ethnicity.
When it came to her academic career, she was very involved in her studies. Marijana received her bachelor’s degree in accounting and auditing from the University of Economics.
Is Marijana Veljovic dating someone?
Marijana is a happily married lady. Her husband, on the other hand, is unknown. She is a very private person, and she has even kept her Instagram account private. It’s unclear whether she has children or not.
How tall is Marijana Veljovic?
Marijana is gifted in body physics. She is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Her body measurements are 37-29-34 and she weighs around 65kg. Similarly, her bra size is 34C and her shoe size is 7.5 US. Similarly, she has lovely black hair and eyes.
Career line of Marijana Veljovic
- Marijana’s professional career began on January 28, 2020, when she was the chair umpire who stole the show at the Australian Open. Her photo went viral on the internet, and she became a well-known internet celebrity.
- Marijana also ranked first on Google when people searched for her, according to the source. Furthermore, she ranked first on Google Trends for words related to the chair umpire. The crowd erupted when Marijana called Roger Federer a code violation for an audible obscenity.
- She made her decision after hearing the umpire use an R-rated German term.
- Later, the celebrity player was seen debating with Marijana, who was calm and collected. On social media, the umpire was chastised for standing up to one of the world’s best tennis players.
- After making the derogatory remark, she immediately called the harassment code. Furthermore, she was unable to repeat the sentences. She stood firm in her decision and did not budge.
- Roger admitted to cursing in two languages during a post-match press conference. Her estimated net worth is more than $500k US dollars.