Facts of Maddie Lymburner
|Full Name:||Maddie Lymburner|
|Hair Color:||Dirty Blonde|
Maddie Lymburner is a YouTuber from Canada. Maddie Lymburner is a YouTube sensation best known for her self-titled channel. She became well-known there for her plant-based diet and lifestyle vlogs, as well as travelogues and personal entries. Maddie also has a fitness-focused channel, “MadFit.”
How old is Maddie Lymburner?
Maddie Lymburner was born in Canada on November 14, 1995. She is 25 years old and has the astrological sign Scorpio. She is of Canadian nationality.
Maddie’s parents’ names and contact information are not currently available. However, she has two younger brothers. Aside from that, no additional background information about her family or other family members is available at this time. Likewise, it appears that Maddie prefers to keep her personal and family life private and away from the spotlight and social world.
Maddie’s educational background and qualifications are unknown at this time. And, given her age, she must have graduated from both high school and university, unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
How much is Maddie Lymburner’s Net Worth?
Maddie has a net worth of $500K, according to naiibuzz, and her primary source of income is YouTube.
Who is Maddie Lymburner’s Boyfriend?
Maddie Lymburner is in a relationship with Chris Hartwig. She has posted photos of herself and her boyfriend on her Instagram account. Chris has also posted pictures on her Instagram account. Maddie has also included Chris in her YouTube videos. In terms of previous relationships, she dated Kyle Fraser. Kyle has also appeared in Maddie’s YouTube videos.
How tall is Maddie Lymburner?
Maddie Lymburner stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 52 kilograms. His other body measurements, such as her chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are unknown as of now, and all of these measurements are still being reviewed. Maddie also has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.
Career line of Maddie Lymburner
- Maddie Lymburner launched her YouTube channel “MadFit.” She launched her channel on March 2, 2018, and has 389,471,360 views to date. On her channel, she shares real-time, at-home workouts, gym workouts, and anything else related to fitness.
- She has also stated that her goal is to inspire people of all fitness levels to get up, move, and achieve their goals. Similarly, Maddie and Tess Begg are well-known on YouTube for their vegan diet vlogs.
- Similarly, Maddie’s first video on this channel is 10 MIN BEGINNER FULL BODY WORKOUT AT HOME WITHOUT EQUIPMENT | Get MADFIT with me. She published this video on March 12, 2018, and it has received 635K views to date. The most popular video on the channel is 15 MIN TIKTOK DANCE PARTY WORKOUT – FULL BODY/NO EQUIPMENT. This video was published on June 1, 2020, and it has received 11 million views to date.
- Billie Eilish – bad guy is another popular video on the channel. FULL BODY WORKOUT ROUTINE, 10 MINUTE LOWER ABS WORKOUT | LOSE LOWER BELLY FAT, 15 MINUTE DANCE PARTY WORKOUT – FULL BODY/NO EQUIPMENT, BEGINNER FLEXIBILITY ROUTINE (Stretches for the Inflexible), Doja Cat – Say So ABS WORKOUT ROUTINE, and 15 MINUTE TOTAL CORE/AB WORKOUT (At Home No Equipment).
- Maddie Lymburner also has her own YouTube channel. She started this channel on August 26, 2012, and it has received 45,725,281 views to date. On her channel, she posts vlogs, a day in her life, Vegan recipes, and her daily routines.
- The most popular video on this channel is the vlog WHAT I EAT TO STAY FIT, LEAN, & HEALTHY. She posted this video on November 20, 2018, and it has received 2.6 million views to date.
- Maddie is also active on other social media platforms, such as Instagram and Facebook. She has an Instagram account called “maddielymburner.” And she has shared 994 posts on her Instagram account up to this point. Maddie is also active on Facebook.