Facts of Lauren McQueen
|Full Name:||Lauren McQueen|
Lauren McQueen is an actress from the United Kingdom. Lauren McQueen is best known for playing Lily Drinkwell in “Hollyoaks.” She has appeared in both television shows and films. Among her numerous notable works are “Ordinary Lies,” “The Mill,” and “The Violators.”
How old is Lauren McQueen?
Lauren McQueen is 24 years old and was born on July 12, 1996. Lauren Louise McQueen is her full name, and she was born under the sign of Cancer. Similarly, she is from Liverpool, London, England, and she attended Allstars Casting Drama School.
Lauren has a brother named Anthony, according to her family. There is no information about her parents or other family members other than this. Lauren posted a childhood photo of herself with her grandmother, mentioning that she lost her grandmother in 2013.
Is Lauren McQueen in a relationship?
In terms of her romantic relationship, Lauren McQueen has been dating Jack Norman since 2017. She doesn’t say anything about his name, but she has posted several adorable photos of him on her Instagram account.
How tall is Lauren McQueen?
Lauren McQueen has a height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 meters). Aside from that, no information is available about her remaining body measurements, such as weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Lauren, on the other hand, has stunning blue eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Lauren McQueen
- Lauren McQueen is a professional actress best known for her roles as Lily Drinkwell on Hollyoaks, Amelie on Ordinary Lies, and Molly on The Mill.
- In 2015, she played Shelly in the film The Violators. She also appeared as Catherine Howard in Six Wives of Lucy Worsley.
- Lauren’s first acting credit was as Yasmin Goody in the BBC One miniseries Good Cop. It was her first performance, which took place in 2012.
- She went on to play Alison on the Christmas comedy drama Little Crackers.
- Lauren McQueen played Rachel, a love interest to the main character Josh, in the CBBC musical-comedy show 4 O’Clock Club for four episodes in 2013.
- She went on to play Molly in Channel 4’s The Mill, Amelie in Ordinary Lies, and Shelly in The Violators shortly after.
- She co-starred with Lucy Worsley in an episode of Six Wives in 2016. Lauren portrayed Henry VIII of England’s fifth wife for this role (Richard Ridgins). Lauren later starred as Sophie in the 2017 British-Canadian film-drama The Wasting.
- Lauren McQueen was cast as Lily Drinkwell in Hollyoaks on December 22, 2016, and worked alongside Ross Adams. She played the niece of Alex Fletcher’s character in Hollyoaks, Diane O’Connor.
- On Hollyoaks, her character Lily first appeared on-screen on January 6, 2017.
- Lauren McQueen’s character has been involved in a relationship with Prince McQueen (Malique Thompson-Dwyer) and a self-harming storyline in which she worked with the charities Samaritan and Mind for an accurate portrayal since joining Hollyoaks.
- In addition, the storyline won “Best Storyline” and “Best Single Awards” at the 2018 British Soap Awards. Lauren previously won the “Best Actresses” award at the 2016 Nashville Film Festival for her performance in The Violators.
- Lauren McQueen’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. Among other things, she could earn money through acting projects, modeling, brand endorsements, and so on.