Facts of Lauren Brodauf:
|Full Name:||Lauren Brodauf|
Lauren Brodauf is a YouTube personality from the United States. Lauren Brodauf is well-known for her comedic vlogging from her daily life, which includes social media recreations and challenges.
Where is Lauren Brodauf from?
Lauren Brodauf’s age as of 2019 is 22 years old. In the United States, she was born on December 23, 1998. Capricorn is her birth sign. She had a brother named William and a sister named Rachel when she was growing up.
Aside from that, no information about her parents has been found. Casey Frey is her father, according to one of her YouTube videos. Similarly, she is of American nationality, though her ethnicity is unknown. Lauren Brodauf attended UNC Greensboro for track and field in the fall of 2017.
How much does Lauren Brodauf make?
A young and talented YouTuber has amassed a sizable career from her channel. Her annual salary and net worth, however, have not been officially disclosed.
Is Lauren Brodauf Single?
Lauren Brodauf may be single, according to her relationship status. She is too young to marry, and neither of them has any children. She is currently preoccupied with her professional career. She may, however, be looking for the ideal match. Furthermore, she has avoided any controversial behavior and has maintained a positive public image.
How does Lauren Brodauf look like?
Lovely Lauren Brodauf is a wonderful person. Her eyes are green, and her hair is dark brown. Other information about her body measurements, such as her height, weight, chest-waist-hip ratio, and so on, is not available.
Career Lines of Lauren Brodauf
- Lauren Brodauf’s professional career began in April 2016 when she launched her YouTube channel.
- Similarly, she gained popularity for her self-titled channel, which has gained massive popularity for her comedic vlogging from her everyday life, including social media recreations and challenges.
- She and Mel Joy are also known for their comedic challenges on YouTube. TLC revealed her Tiktok addiction in a recent video broadcast.
- Despite the fact that she is not a creator, she sees herself as a consumer and describes how it affects her daily life.
- One of her most viewed and popular videos, “I Asked Strangers on Omegle for Life Advice I Fell in Love*,” has nearly 1,698,218 views.
- “What If Freddie Mercury Sung Like Halsey,” “I Dm’d My Selfie to 100 Celebrities and Asked Them on a Date (I Found a Lover),” “FINDING A SUGAR DADDY ON TINDER…I Fell in Love,” and “Carpool Karaoke ft. Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, and Drake” are among the other noteworthy videos. Hundreds of thousands of people have watched these videos.