Facts of Kourtney Pogue:
|Full Name:||Kourtney Pogue|
|Net Worth:||$18 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||actress, businesswoman, model, celebrity wife|
|Sibling:||two (Ryan Pogue and Kristin Pogue)|
|Mother:||Tina McDonald Pogue|
Kourtney Pogue is an American actress, businesswoman, model, celebrity wife, and former Los Angeles Kings Ice Girl. Kourtney Pogue rose to prominence after appearing in the TV comedy film “Not Another High School Show.”
What Age is Kourtney Pogue?
Kourtney Pogue was born on October 31, 1986, in Chesterton, Indiana, USA. She is currently 34 years old, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She is known for her bravery, passion, and assertiveness. Her parents are Antony Pogue and Tina McDonald Pogue. Unfortunately, her father died of natural causes at the age of 67. She has two elder siblings, Ryan Pogue and Kristin Pogue, with whom she has a close relationship.
Furthermore, while attending Chesterton High School, she was one of the top students and graduated in 2005. Later, she was admitted to the University of California, where she studied psychology. As a result, her education there ended in 2013.
Who is the Husband of Kourtney Pogue?
Kourtney is the soulmate of Justin Turner, a professional baseball player. He worked for a number of teams, including the Los Angeles Dodgers, Baltimore Orioles, and New York Mets. For many years, they kept their romantic relationship a secret. They began dating in 2012, according to the source. However, in December 2017, both of them married in a lavish ceremony.
On March 13, 2017, Justin proposed to her during their date at the Grand Canyon. Furthermore, their wedding ceremony was held in Mexico, in the presence of their family and close friends. In addition, Kourtney and Justin established the ‘Justin Turner Foundation’ in 2016. As a result, the main goal is to assist homeless veterans. Additionally, the charity assists children and their families who are battling life-threatening diseases.
In addition, the organization has a number of youth baseball associations. So far, they have aided over 26 veterans. They also intend to open a women’s home for veterans. In addition, as part of the charity, the pair distributed over 10,000 toys and 2,000 bicycles to children during the holidays. Furthermore, during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the couple launched a podcast for their fans called “Holiday Kourt,” which was released on Netflix.
How tall is Kourtney Pogue?
She has a tall and slender build and stands 5 feet 8 inches tall. As a model, she maintains her physique by working out in the gym and eating a high protein diet. Her blue eyes contrast nicely with her blonde hair. Similarly, her weight is around 58 kilos. Her body measurements are 34-26-36 inches. As a result, she has the body type of a Pear.
Career Line of Kourtney Pogue
- Kourtney began her career as a cheerleader and represented her high school. She then worked for teams such as NHL Ice Girl for the Los Angeles Kings and Indiana Ice Hockey Team.
- Similarly, in 2008, she took part in the Wheel of Fortune for Hawaiian Week. She also competed in the Miss Teen Indiana pageant. In 2006, she made her acting debut in the television series “Untold Stories of the ER.”
- Likewise, she played Sara Monroe in the episode “Baby Blues.” In 2007, she made a brief appearance in the show ‘Not Another High School.’
- She was unable to land larger roles in the entertainment industry, so she decided to start her own company. She became a self-made entrepreneur after launching her business. She also has a website called “kourtneyereppert” where she posts a variety of sexy images and bikini photoshoots.
- She also appeared in Bikini Party Girl, which was released on September 21, 2007. She also had the opportunity to collaborate with the film’s director, Joel Gallen.
- She also appeared alongside actors such as John Keefe, Jocelin Donahue, Jeffrey Christopher Todd, Rachel Specter, Anna Osceola, and others.