Facts of Kim Da-mi
|Full Name:||Kim Da-mi|
|Birthplace:||Paju, Gyeonggi Province|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||actress, model, instagram star|
Kim Da-mi is a well-known South Korean actress, Instagram star, and model. Kim Da-mi is well-known for her role in the action-thriller film ‘The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion.’
How old is Kim Da-mi?
Kim Da-mi was born on April 9, 1995. She is originally from Paju, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. She is currently 26 years old and her sun sign is Aries. When it comes to her family history, little information is available other than on the internet. She does, however, have a brother, the identity of whom is unknown. She also attended ‘Incheon National University.’
How much is Kim Da-mi’s Net Worth?
Kim is a rising actress and model. Her professional work has earned her a name and fame up to this point. She has, however, undoubtedly earned a sizable sum of money. As a result, her net worth in 2021 is between $1 million and $5 million.
Is Kim Da-mi single?
In terms of her romantic life, she is currently unattached. She is not currently involved with anyone and is focusing on her career and developing her skills. As a result, she has never publicly disclosed her past or current dating history. However, she could have dated someone previously. Furthermore, most of her personal information is not publicly available.
How tall is Kim Da-mi?
Kim is a lovely lady. She has a charming smile and a wonderful personality. She is quite tall, standing at 5 feet 7 inches. She also has a suitable weight that suits her, but her weight is not mentioned. She also has a slim and curvy body shape. However, her body measurements are not made public. Furthermore, her stunning dark brown eyes complement her short black hair.
Career line of Kim Da-mi
- Kim made her acting actress in 2017. As a result, she made her debut in 2017 with the independent film ‘Project With The Same Name.’ The movie is an omnibus feature film produced, playing the role of a woman, and was recently involved in a breakup in the episode “Hello, My Hard Work.”
- Similarly, in 2018, she played a high school student in the mystery thriller film ‘Marionette.’ In the same year, Kim played the lead role of Koo Ja-Yoon in the action-thriller film ‘The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion.’ Park Hoon-Jung directed the film as a result.
- She was chosen from among 1,500 candidates who auditioned for the role. With the film’s success, a sequel is planned. Kim received universal acclaim for her strong performance in a challenging role that included intense fighting scenes, and she won a slew of newcomer awards for that film.
- Later, in the year 2020, she made her television debut in the cable series ‘Itaewon Class.’ The drama was based on the webtoon of the same name. She received the ‘Baeksang Arts Award’ for ‘Best New Actress (TV)’ for her performance.
- Similarly, in the year 2021, she starred in ‘Hello, My Soulmate.’ She also won awards in 2018 in the categories of ‘Rising Star Award,’ ‘Popular New Actress,’ and ‘Rookie Award’ for her work in ‘The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion.’
- Similarly, in 2019, she won an award in the category of Big 6 Actor at the ‘Olleh TV Movie of the Year Awards.’ In the same year, she received awards for ‘Best New Actress’ and ‘Popular New Actress’ for her performance in ‘The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion’ at the ’10th KOFRA Film Awards’ and ’19th Korea Youth Film Festival’.
- She also won the ‘Best New Actress’ award at the ‘2021 Korea First Brand Awards. She is also known for her work in ‘Soul Mate (2020),’ ‘Romans 8:37 (2017),’ and ‘That Year We.’ She works as a model for Management.