Facts of Kevin Frazier
|Full Name:||Kevin Frazier|
|Birthday:||May 20, 1964|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Kevin Frazier is a well-known games anchor who picked up gigantic achievement on account of the greatness he has in mooring.
Who is Kevin Frazier’s dad?
Kevin Frazier was born Kevin Timothy Frazier on May 20, 1964, in Maryland, United States of America. He is of African American ethnicity and nationality. In Maryland, he was raised by his parents. He had always been very active and enthusiastic since he was a child.
Kevin Frazier first attended Oakland Mills Middle School. He then enrolled at Hammond High School in Columbia, Maryland. Hampton University is where he earned his academic distinction.
What is Kevin Frazier’s net worth?
According to celebrity net worth, Kevin Frazier’s net worth in 2019 is $2 million. Frazier’s net worth is largely due to his efforts as a host and the founder of HipHollywood.com. Kevin has contributed to a number of well-known television shows. In 2019, he was paid $500k per year.
Is Kevin Frazier still married?
Kevin Frazier is currently married to Yasmin Cader. They were married in a beautiful wedding ceremony in November 2006. The couple has two children now. On Monday, February 5th, 2007, they gave birth to their first child, a son named Shane Frazier. On July 5, 2010, their second child, Reece Cader, was born. He weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. Frazier also has a son from a previous relationship, Tony.
Kevin placed the baby for adoption because he was too young to care for the child. He has been living happily with his wife and sons. There are no rumors about his extramarital affairs after his marriage to Yasmin. Kevin frequently shares lovely photos of his wife and children on social media. On Instagram, he has over 43.3k followers.
Career Line of Kevin Frazier
- Kevin Frazier became the first person to host both Dan Patrick studios on the West and East coasts.
- From 1993 to 1995, he worked as a play-by-play commentator for the University of Cincinnati Bearcats basketball team.
- He also worked as an anchor for Fox 19 in Cincinnati, WXIX-TV.
- Later, Frazier hosted Sports Center, as well as a slew of NBA-themed, shows such as NBA Fastbreak, NBA Shootaround, and NBA Fastbreak Tuesday.
- From 2004 to 2011, he was a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. He also co-hosted The Insider from 2011 to 2014.
- Frazier also hosts Game Changers on CBS Dream Team. Linda Bell Blue announced him as The Insider’s co-anchor. He co-hosted the show with Lara Spencer.
- Frazier also appeared on American Idol. For the 2009 U.S. Open, he hosted Breakfast at the Open on the Tennis Channel. In October of 2010, he was added to the Versus College Football Central studio staff.
- Frazier was hired to host a game show called The Money Pump in 2013.
- The show was based on an Israeli format in which contestants had to compete against a massive money pump for a chance to win the $1 million prize. The show was a huge success.