Facts of Justice McCort
|Full Name:||Justice McCort|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Justice McCort is a professional dancer from the United States. Justice McCort was a member of the Lifetime show Dance Moms’ ‘Candy Apple’s Competition team.’
How old is Justice McCort?
Justice McCort was born on August 31, 2002, and is now 18 years old. His full name is Justice Williamson McCort, and he was born under the sign of Virgo. Similarly, Justice was born in Ohio, United States of America, and he is an American citizen. Similarly, he is of Caucasian ethnicity and adheres to Christianity.
Justice is also the son of Mark McCort and Tanya McCort, according to his family history. His mother is a hairstylist who owns a salon. Likewise, he has four brothers named Jamon, Kanyon, Maduxx, and Vayden. Justice and his family spent their childhood in Northern Ohio.
Similarly, Justice was a gifted dancer since childhood, having learned to dance at a young age. Similarly, he began dancing at a young age. In addition, when it comes to his educational background, Justice is a high school graduate. However, no information is available about the educational institution from which he graduated.
How much is Justice McCort’s Net Worth?
Justice is a professional dancer who has accomplished a great deal in his career. Similarly, his primary source of income is his dance career. As a result, he has a net worth of about $2 million. However, there is no information available in the media about his asset values. Furthermore, he is still in the early stages of his career, and with the same dedication and perseverance, Justice will undoubtedly achieve much in the future.
Who is Justice McCort’s Girlfriend?
Justice’s relationship status is straight and he is in a relationship. He’s in a relationship with Abbi. They were high school friends who fell in love during their senior year. Similarly, they are madly in love with each other and post a lot of pictures of each other on social media.
How tall is Justice McCort?
There is no information available in the media about his body measurements such as height, weight, and vital statistics. In addition, as a dancer, Justice has a very fit and flexible body type. Similarly, he has fair skin with freckles, as evidenced by his physical appearance. Similarly, he has grey eyes and orange hair.
Career line of Justice McCort
- Justice began his career as a dancer and has competed in numerous competitions since his school days. Similarly, in the first two seasons, he is the male dancer on Candy Apple’s competition team.
- Candy Apples Dance Center is a Canton, Ohio-based dance studio. Cathy Nesbitt-Stein owns this studio.
- Similarly, he appeared in several on-screen solo and group performances during the course of the show.
- Similarly, in the ‘Brookie’s Turning Point,’ he was in the top overall junior solos line with Maddie and Chloe. This is the third episode of the reality show ‘Dance Moms’ second season. This series premiered on January 24, 2012.
- Justice, on the other hand, left the show in August 2012. Justice’s mother stated that he is no longer a “apple,” and he left Candy Apple’s in August 2012.
- Similarly, in March 2013, he competed at NYCDA in Pittsburgh. In this episode, he competed in a solo, finishing second to Maddie. Justice is currently a student at Krystie’s Dance Academy in Warren, Ohio.
- Justice has also accomplished a lot as a professional dancer since joining Krystie’s Dance Academy .
- It includes first place finishes at 24seven in Rochester, second place at Star Systems in Columbus, first place at Revolution in Columbus, Junior Mr. Dance America Nexstar, second place at NYCDA in Lansing, and fourth place at Believe in Niagara Falls.
- In addition, Justice is the winner of the ‘Lifetime show Dance Moms.’ He was also named Outstanding Dancer of the Year on the NYCDA’s National Mini Male Outstanding Dancer that year.