Facts of Jung Gun Joo
|Full Name:||Jung Gun Joo|
|Net Worth:||$1 million- $5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
Jung Gun Joo is a South Korean actor. Jung Gun Joo appeared in a number of web dramas before making his TV debut. Furthermore, he is currently managed by Blossom Entertainment.
How old is Jung Gun Joo?
The actor was born on May 26, 1995, in South Korea. As a result, he has Korean nationality. He has a 25-year-old age. Similarly, his zodiac sign is Gemini. Furthermore, he has not revealed anything about his parents, childhood, or educational background.
How much is Jung Gun Joo’s Net Worth?
Jung Gun Joo’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 and $5 million. His income comes from his work as an actor. His incredible hard work over the last three years has really paid off. If he continues in this manner, his income will undoubtedly rise over time.
Is Jung Gun Joo single?
Regarding the actor’s relationship status, he has not revealed anything about his current love life. There is also no information about his previous relationships. For the time being, he is very focused on his career and is making great strides. However, finding a girlfriend would not be a problem for him because many girls admire his work and personality.
How tall is Jung Gun Joo?
In terms of height, he stands at 6 feet 2 inches. He has a slim build, but he is still underweight. He also has dark brown eyes and black hair. The actor’s body measurements, shoe size, and dress size are still unknown. He also has a fair complexion and a very attractive face and personality.
Career line of Jung Gun Joo
- Jung Gun Joo is a rising star in the Korean actor industry. He rose to prominence as a result of popular dramas. Jung Gun Joo signed a contract with JYP Entertainment in 2017. The agency represents top actors such as Song Joong-ki and Park BoGum.
- Then he appeared in DAY6’s music video for “I Like You.” Similarly, in 2018, he appeared in Naver’s “Flower Ever After,” a web-drama. Jung joined Blossom Entertainment in 2019 and was a part of the main cast of “Extraordinary You.” Other dramas in which he appeared included “Should We Kiss First?” as Man at an expressway rest stop in 2018.
- In 2018, he appeared in the film “Fork You Bos” as a supporting actor. In 2018, he appeared in “A-Teen” as P.E Teacher, “The Third Charm” as MJ, and “Why” as Yeon Woo.
- Following that, in 2019, he appeared as Choi Woong in “The Best Ending.” Then, in 2020, he will appear in “Oh My Baby” as Choi Kang Eu Ddeum. These are the dramas in which Jung Gun Joo also appeared. In addition to dramas, he appeared in the 2018 Korean film “The Tuna and the Dolphin.” In the film, he played Jo Woo Jin. In addition, he is currently appearing on other TV shows.
- When discussing his first drama, he stated, “Because the original webtoon was so popular, I did feel the pressure.” I was both nervous and excited when filming began. But because I was working with other actors my age, it was a big help.
- The more nervous we were, the more we talked and rehearsed.” When asked if he would compromise in real life as his character did in the drama, Jung Gun Joo said, “Because the situation in the drama is so particular, I can’t really say, but if it were a normal situation, I don’t think I would have lost the girl.”
- When it comes to dating, I’m the type to give everything I’ve got. Normally, I’m very shy, but when I’m alone with my girlfriend, I act very cute.”
- He revealed that in real life, he is the polar opposite of his on-screen character. “I don’t say much, and when I do, I say it quietly. I’m the polar opposite of [my character] Do Hwa. The actors in ‘Extraordinary You’ were generally the polar opposites of their characters.
- The only person who was the same was Kim Hye Yoon (who played Dan Oh).” Jung Gun Joo, who appeared on “Extraordinary You” about three years ago, spoke about how people became acquainted with him as a result of his appearance. Jung Gun Joo’s character, Choi Kang Eu Tteum, was a new employee at the parenting magazine “The Baby” in “Oh My Baby.”