Facts of JoeySalads
|Full Name:||Joseph Saladino|
|Profession:||Youtube Star, Instagram Star|
|Birthplace:||Staten Island, New York|
|Education:||St. Joseph by-the-Sea High School|
JoeySalads is a YouTube sensation from the United States. JoeySalads is a YouTube video content creator who is well-known for his funny prank videos. Joey became active on TikTok and was even popular on Vine before the app was discontinued. Likewise, he branded all of his social media accounts with the username “JoeySalads.”
How old is JoeySalads?
JoeySalads was born on December 10, 1993 in Staten Island, New York, USA. He is 27 years old and born under the astrological sign of Sagittarius. He is of American nationality. Likewise, his given name is Joseph Saladino.
Joey’s parents’ names and contact information are not yet available. However, Joseph was raised as a Christian. Similarly, his parents are immigrants, and he has two younger sisters whose names are unknown. Aside from that, no further information about his parents or other family members is available.
Joseph Saladino attended St. Joseph by-the-Sea High School, a private, co-educational school. He then enrolled in classes at the College of Staten Island, but claims to have “learned nothing” there and dropped out to pursue his YouTube career. Similarly, he worked as a pizza delivery boy at the age of 16, and his former boss stated that Saladino “tweaked operations” to force the restaurant to run more efficiently.
What is the Net Worth of JoeySalads?
Joey has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million, and his main source of income is YouTube, according to naiibuzz.
Who is JoeySalads dating?
Joseph Saladino is in a relationship with Gila Goodman. He has done a lot of prank videos on her and has posted them on his YouTube and Instagram accounts. In terms of previous relationships, he dated Tanisha Coetzee, but the couple split up in early 2018. Tanisha is a social media influencer. Likewise, they met for the first time while filming a prank video. Similarly, the audience frequently blames Joey’s abusive behavior and his pranks on Tanisha for their breakup. Tanisha, on the other hand, has always been an advocate for Joey and has stated that he has always treated her well.
How tall is JoeySalads?
Joseph Saladino’s body measurements, including his height, weight, chest size, waist size, hip size, bicep size, and any other sizes, are unknown as of now, and all of these measurements are still being reviewed. Furthermore, Joseph has brown hair and brown eyes.
Career line of JoeySalads
- JoeySalads first dabbled in social media while still in high school. He had aspired to be a “YouTuber” since he first began watching “YouTube” videos. And, back in 2008, he would spend a lot of time watching Smosh’s “YouTube” channel and being fascinated by the idea of making money by entertaining people. However, he began his social career with “Vine.”
- On this platform, he was able to build a sizable fan base. After the app was removed, Saladino decided to continue his social-media journey on ‘YouTube.’
- Joey launched his self-titled YouTube channel on September 5, 2012, and has amassed a total of 527,362,523 views to date. However, it took him nearly a year to share his first video. On August 20, 2013, he releases his first video, titled “Vine Mirror Reflection Trick Tutorial.” And, over time, his YouTube videos began to gain traction.
- And, since then, he has posted a slew of videos to his YouTube channel. Joey posted the videos titled ‘Bashing Dad’s Phone – Dad Freaks Out!!!’ ‘Bashing Sister’s Autographed One Direction CD – Funny Family Pranks’ and ‘Bashing Dad’s Xbox – DAD FREAKS OUT!!!’
- Similarly, all of the videos published at the start of 2014 were the first on the channel to reach a million views.
- Joseph Saladino’s one-of-a-kind content concept was slowly gaining traction. Then he began conducting social experiments to see how people reacted to various situations and topics. One of the most well-known social experiments looked at how parents teach their children to avoid abduction.
- He also made videos about children breaking into homes and experimenting with how both girls and guys can be sexually harassed in public. Joey is also well-known for the phrases he uses in his YouTube videos.
- Joey used to use the phrase “It’s smashing time” a lot in his videos, but he later changed it to “It’s bashin’ time.” He also had second and third YouTube channels.
- However, he no longer owns these channels and is only active on his main YouTube channel. Furthermore, Joseph has frequently collaborated with fellow social-media stars Boris Laursen and Jack Vale. Similarly, Joey once admitted in an interview that many of his social experiments were made up
- JoeySalads has entered politics. He has also decided to run for ‘Congress’ in 2020. And he aspires to be the voice of New York District 11. Similarly, Joey believes that the state and city governments have done nothing significant for New York District 11, which gives him an agenda for his political campaigns. He wants to end the hostility toward the working-class people who live there.
- And he wants to use working-class values in New York City to combat the Democratic Party’s “anti-American,” “anti-working-class” agenda.
- Joseph Saladino credits his father’s hard work to provide for his family for giving him the courage to speak out against social evils.
- He has also worked hard to support his family and to start his business, and has held a variety of odd jobs. Joey has worked as a pizza boy, sold ice cream, worked in kitchens, and cleaned while still in elementary school.
- Similarly, his interest in politics grew in high school when he developed a dislike for various media outlets. He felt lied to the people and for the billionaires, who he thought were against the working-class people of the United States. Furthermore, Joseph dropped out of college and, at the age of 18, founded his own app company. He quickly rose to the position of professional social media influencer.
- Six years later, he had his own marketing firm. and he now advises and assists individuals and large corporations through social media and internet marketing.