Facts of Joey Klaasen
|Full Name:||Joey Klaasen|
|Net Worth:||$1 million-$5 million|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches|
Joey Klaasen is a popular TikTok creator from the United States, with over 18 million followers on his @joeyklaasen account thanks to his creative and comedic content. Joey Klaasen rose to prominence as Jon Klaasen’s younger brother.
How old is Joey Klaasen?
Joey Klaasen is a twenty-one-year-old man from the Netherlands. On April 10, 1999, he was born under the astrological sign of Aries in Greenwood, Indiana, USA. Karen Klaasen is his mother, and Bob Klaasen is his father. He is currently residing in Cincinnati, Ohio, in the United States. He also has an older brother named Jon, as well as a pet cat named Charlie. On his social media photos and videos, he frequently includes his parents, brother, and cat.
He attended ‘Center Grove High School’ in Greenwood, Indiana. He was an exceptional student with a 4.2 GPA (Grade Point Average) in high school, as well as a gifted athlete. After graduating from high school, he applied to several medical schools across the country.
Later, he enrolled in the University of Cincinnati’s pre-medical program, where he is currently enrolled. He enjoys basketball, and his favorite basketball team is the ‘Indiana Pacers,’ and his favorite athletes are Reggie Miller and Ray Lewis. He likes to travel and spend time with his family.
How much is Joey Klaasen’s net worth?
In terms of earnings, Joey Klaasen has amassed a sizable fortune through social media platforms. He has yet to pursue a professional career, however. His rising star may propel him to a lucrative career in the entertainment industry.
Although his exact earnings are not publicly available, his net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million (As of 2020). He is undeniably happy with his good fortune.
Is Joey Klaasen in a relationship?
Joey Klaasen is straight and most likely single, according to his personal life. He hasn’t posted anything about his girlfriends yet. He could be having a good time as a single man right now.
In 2019, he dated Victoria Bachlet, another TikTok star. He used to frequently feature her on his social media feed, doing challenges, pulling pranks on him, and generally having a good time with her. The duo, however, split up.
How tall is Joey Klaasen?
Joey Klaasen, 21, is a young man with a strong physique. He’s kept his body in shape. He is 1.93 m tall, or 6 feet and 5 inches. He also has 15-inch biceps, a 43-inch chest, and a 33-inch waist. He has brown hair and eyes that are green. He wears size 10 US shoes.
Career line of Joey Klaasen
- Joey Klaasen is a TikTok personality and an American social media star. He rose to prominence as Jon Klaasen’s younger brother, a popular pop singer, songwriter, and actor. Similarly, his brother rose to prominence on the talent show ‘The X Factor (US)’ and was a member of the boy band ‘Forever in Your Mind.’
- Unlike his brother, he did not pursue a musical career, but he is an avid social media user and a talented basketball player.
- Joey had just finished eighth grade when his brother competed on the talent show ‘The X Factor (US)’ in 2013. Backstage during his brother’s ‘The X Factor (US)’ auditions, he could be seen cheering him on.
- He was chosen for his high school’s boy’s basketball team “Trojans” because of his exceptional basketball talent.
- He stood 6 feet 4 inches at the time. He used to play forward on the team and used his dribbling, shooting, and teamwork abilities to impress his coach and gain the respect of his teammates. He became a natural on the basketball court thanks to his athletic build and excellent play.
- In 2017, he became the Trojans’ leading field goal shooter, amassing impressive numbers. During the off-seasons, he worked hard to improve his gaming abilities and eventually became a regular and dependable team player.
- With his tall frame, talented moves on the basketball court, and strict athletic discipline, he has received several accolades from his peers and high school coach.
- A basketball publication referred to him in 2018 as “the glue that holds the Trojans together.” He was also known as the ‘glue player’ (players who are the epitome of a team player). His high school basketball coach instilled in him a strong sense of teamwork.
- He excelled in both the classroom and on the court, and he served as a role model for younger players. His teammates and peers have both praised his hard work and dedication. He even played small forward for the ‘Indiana Elite Force 2018’ basketball team.
- Along with playing basketball and attending high school, he has been very active on social media. For creating and sharing short videos, he has amassed a massive fan base on the social media app TikTok. On the platform, he uploads videos on a regular basis.
- His TikTik videos are typically comprised of amusing videos, sing-alongs, challenges, pranks, dance-offs, and so on, set to the sound of the latest pop or rap songs.
- Similarly, he rarely makes videos set to his original music. The majority of his recent videos feature his brother Jon, in which he video calls him and creates a random video. He has nearly 544.3 million likes and more than 17.4 million followers.
- Joey also has a presence on Instagram and Snapchat. He began posting on Instagram in 2014, including his “Swaggalicious Sundays” posts, in which he demonstrated some of his tricks shot and athletic abilities. So far, he has posted 238 times on Instagram under the username @joey klaasen, gaining nearly 786k followers.
- He also has a self-titled YouTube channel that he started posting videos on in July of 2019. He released his first debut video, “BEST TIKTOK COMPILATION- Best of Joey Klaasen’s Tiktoks,” on YouTube.
- On November 19, 2019, he released a video titled “Beatbox Tutorial w/ Spencerx.” This video, which was suggested by his fans, featured his brother. Almost 162K subscribers were gained as a result of the video.