Facts of Jeanne Mason
|Full Name:||Jeanne Mason|
|Husband:||Tommy Ronald Shaw|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||Reality TV star ,Wife of Tommy Shaw|
Jeanne Mason is a reality television personality from the United States. Jeanne Mason is also well-known as the wife of Tommy Shaw, the frontman and guitarist of the rock band Styx. She is a fervent supporter of her husband, and she deserves the lion’s share of the credit for Tommy’s success.
How old is Jeanne Mason?
Jeanne Mason will be 58 years old on November 31st this year. She is one of the well-known faces who was born in 1961 and grew up in Clarksville, Tennessee, in the United States of America. Furthermore, she has not revealed any information about her parents.
Jeanne’s birth sign is Saggitarius, according to her birth details. She is Caucasian by ethnicity and American by nationality. We don’t know if she has any siblings because she has kept her identity hidden.
She is very particular about keeping her personal information private. She has concealed her educational background, as well as other pieces of information. In general, based on her work and behavior, she appears to be well-educated.
How much is Jeanne Mason Net Worth?
Jeanne has received no awards despite her status as a reality television star. She is well-known as Tommy’s spouse and is adored by other Hollywood stars.
Jeanne has not disclosed her net worth. Tommy, her husband, is a best-selling author with an estimated net worth of $18 million. But she lives a lavish lifestyle with her husband, Tommy.
Is Jeanne Mason still married?
Tommy Shaw’s third wife’s name is Jeanne. On December 28, 2000, they married. Tommy had previously married Cuppy Enders and Pamela Donnelly before marrying Jeanne. Tommy’s first wife’s name is Cuppy Enders. They married in 1975 and later divorced. Similarly, Pamela Donnely is his second wife, whom he married on February 15, 1986. Hannah was the couple’s first child. Unfortunately, the relationship between the lead singer and guitarist, Tommy, could not last. They divorced on December 22, 1993.
The couple married after a seven-year divorce from Pamela. Fortunately, they have a strong bond. Their commitment to not giving up on each other has proven to be extremely effective. Both the couple are now living happily ever after. However, Jeanne and Tommy do not have a child together.
Furthermore, in 2013, the Tom Shaws sold their L.A. compound and purchased a home in Oak Hill. The couple lives happily in a 1,000-square-foot home on a four-and-a-half-acre lot. The property includes a pond, pool, and garden, providing the tranquil setting the couple has been looking for in contrast to their jet-set lifestyle.
The couple was overwhelmed by the size, and Jeanne refused to look at it. But after viewing 50 houses, she decided to give it a shot, and they fell in love with the vibe of the house. Donna Summer used to own it. Despite the fact that it needed a complete makeover, the couple paid homage to Summer by retaining certain design elements.
How tall is Jeanne Mason?
59 years old Jeanne is 5 feet 4 inches tall. We don’t know her exact weight, but she appears to be of average weight. Tommy’s lovely wife has hypnotic blue eyes. Her blonde hair adds to her beauty.
Career line of Jeanne Mason
- Jeanne was cast as herself, Jeanne Shaw, in the American reality show ‘Flipping Out.’ Furthermore, Flipping Out premiered on Bravo on July 31, 2007.
- The reality show follows designer Jeff Lewis in Los Angeles, California, and others associated with him, such as his project manager, Jenni. Zoila, his housekeeper, is also featured in the show.
- Jeanne first appeared on the show in the first and second episodes of the fifth season, “New Kid on the Block.”
- Jeanne played a client who turned out to be the wife of musician Tommy Ronald Shaw. Similarly, in Season 5, she was cast in the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 8th episodes.
- The sixth season of the show began with the episode titled ‘A House Divided.’ Jeff’s favorite customer is Jeanne. ‘Showdown in Chi-Town’ was the second episode of season 6, and Jeff was attempting to persuade Jeanne to undergo a major home renovation.
- Other episodes in which she played herself included ‘Talented Mr. Coleman,’ ‘Cleaning House,’ ‘Windy City Wedding,’ and ‘Cabogate.’
- She recently appeared in ‘Flipping Nashville,’ the seventh season of Flipping Out. In this episode, Jeanne asks Jeff for assistance in purchasing a new home. She joined the show in the tenth season.
- Furthermore, ‘The Gema Dilemma’ premiered on October 5th, 2017. Jeanne Shaw goes house hunting with Jeff in this episode.
- Jeanne appeared in 14 episodes of the show. Other cast members included Jeff, Jenni, Ryan, Zoilaa, and many others. ‘Flipping Out’ was nominated for an Emmy for “Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program.”
- E! True Hollywood Story is an American reality show that airs on E!. This show focuses on what celebrities are up to these days, celebrity murders and mysteries, Hollywood secrets, and show-biz scandals.
- Similarly, Jeanne appeared in the episode ‘Rock Star Wives.’ The episode lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes and aired on July 21, 2007. It belongs to the documentary and biography genres. Tommy Ronald Shaw and Jeanne may have talked about her life, career, and marital life.
- In 1998, the series received a Gracie Award for its episode about Gilda Radner. E! True Hollywood Story was subsequently nominated for Emmy Awards in 2001, 2002, and 2003.
- It was also nominated for a Prism Award. Jeanne was mentioned as a stylist in one of Zimbio’s posts. It was a photo from The Tour That Never Ends…STYX!’, which began in 1999.