Facts of Javier Colon:
|Full Name:||Javier Colon|
|Net Worth:||$1.8 million|
Javier Colon is an American singer, musician, and songwriter best known for his acoustic soul music. Javier Colon is best known for winning the first season of The Voice in 2011 and for being the lead vocalist of the Derek Trucks Band.
How old is Javier Colon?
Javier Colon (42 years old) was born on April 29, 1978, in Stratford, Connecticut, United States. Pablo Colon is her father’s name, and Migdalea Colon is her mother’s name. There is no information about his siblings. His religion is unknown, and his zodiac sign is Taurus. He is of (Dominican-Puerto Rican) ethnicity.
He attended Frank Scott Bunnell High School in Stratford, Connecticut. Later, he went to the University of Hartford’s Hartt School of Music to pursue a degree in Music.
How much is Javier Colon Net Worth?
The multi-talented star has an estimated net worth of $1.8 million. His earnings, however, come from his singing career, which he won in the first season of The Voice, and he owns his own record label. There is no information about his house, cars, or other possessions.
Javier won the first season of The Voice in 2011. In the same year, he was nominated for the award of Breakout Artist in the 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
Who is Javier Colon’s Wife?
On August 10, 1997, the talented singer married his life’s love, Maureen Colon. They have three children: two daughters and one son. Aside from that, he has no other affairs.
In 2012, Javier was rumored to be involved in a fight with his former voice mentor Adam. Later, however, he denied this and stated that there was little disagreement. Aside from that, there is no information about his rumor and controversy.
Career Lines of Javier Colon
- He began his musical career while attending university. He was a vocalist and percussionist for the band EmcQ.
- Later, he was recommended to The Derek Truck Band, with whom he tours for two years before departing to pursue his solo career.
- He released two albums, Javier in 2003 and Left of Center in 2006. Then, in 2010, he released the three-song EP The Truth Acoustic Ep. In 2009, he appeared in Vanessa Williams’ song “October Sky.”
- Colon recorded two albums for Capitol, both of which were released under his first name only.
- Javier, his self-titled debut, achieved moderate chart success in 2003 with its blend of retro and adult contemporary R&B. In 2006, Javier released another album titled Left of Center.
- In 2010, he released his second album, The Truth: Acoustic EP, on his own label.
- Colon debuted on The Voice a year later.
- It is an NBC singing competition judged by Christina Aguilera and Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine.
- Levine became his mentor, and Colon began to climb back up the charts. His several appearances on The Voice became genuine Hot 100 hits.
- Later that summer, he won the competition and signed a major label deal with Universal Republic Records.
- Similarly, Colon released Come Through for You in 2011.
- It is a collection of straightforward contemporary pop/rock songs.
- The album’s title track and “As Long As We Got Love” were released as singles.
- In December, he released the EP A Very Acoustic Christmas, and in 2012, he released the third single “A Drop in the Ocean.” Colon’s contract with the label expired in the middle of the year.
- The singer went silent for two years before signing with Concord in 2015.