Facts of Hannah Beck
|Full Name:||Hannah Beck|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Profession:||Actress, Producer, Writer|
Hannah Beck is a well-known actor, producer, filmmaker, and writer from the United States. Domani Productions is Hannah Beck’s own production company. She is currently in post-production for her film “What Tomorrow Brings,” which she wrote and acted in.
How old is Hannah Beck?
Hannah Beck is a 20-year-old woman who was born on June 5, 2000 in Florida, United States. She is of Italian ancestry and holds dual nationality in the United States. Likewise, she has not revealed much about her parents. Since she was a teenager, she had wished to write and sing.
Similarly, she had received a degree in drama from Sarah Lawrence College. In addition, she has attended workshops at HB Studios and The Freeman Studio in New York City.
How much is Hannah Beck’s net worth?
Hannah’s net worth would be at least a million dollars. Her earnings, however, have not been made public. In television and film, the starting salary for a producer is $66,121 per year. As a result, she is able to make a living from her work.
Is Hannah Beck dating someone?
Hannah Beck refused to reveal any personal information to the public. As a result, her marital status remains a mystery. As of right now, she is single and not in a relationship.
How tall is Hannah Beck?
Her height and weight appear to be average. It is unknown what their exact dimensions are. Similarly, she has dark brown hair that she bleaches blonde. Likewise, she has beautiful dark brown skin.
Career line of Hannah Beck
- She began working in theaters and on stage after completing her studies. Among her stage credits are Roberta in John Patrick Shanley’s Off-Broadway production of Danny and the Deep Blue Sea and Masha in Lucy Caldwell’s Irish adaptation of Three Sisters.
- Among the films she is likely to have worked on are Loveless, a Damsel, What Tomorrow Brings, and Empty Bed, which has screened at a number of festivals around the world.
- Redrum, Lost Tapes, and Celebrity Ghost Stories are just a few examples of television shows.
- Likewise, she created, directed, and starred in the popular web series Love in the Time of Corona: A Comedy. Every Breath You Take, Jean Passanante’s short film, was most likely produced and starred by her.
- In a Zoom reading of Antigone, she will portray the title character. In addition, Domani Productions is her own production company.