Facts of Florence Pugh
|Full Name:||Florence Pugh|
|Net Worth:||$70,000 in 2019.|
|Sibling:||Rafaela, Toby Sebastian, and Arabella Gibbins|
Scarlett Johansson’s stunning acting in the Vindicator prequel, Dark Widow, has dropped a stunner in the Hollywood business. Nonetheless, we’re not talking about her today, but rather her sister Florence Pugh. She is best known for her portrayals of Lady Macbeth and Midsommar.
Who is Florence Pugh Father?
Florence Pugh was born in the city of Oxfordshire, England, in the year 1986. Her birthday is on the third of January every year. She has both English and white nationality. She is Clinton Pugh’s and Deborah’s daughter. Rafaela, Toby Sebastian, and Arabella Gibbins were her three siblings.
She received tutoring from Cokethorpe and Wychwood schools. Florence attended St. Edward’s School in Oxford at the time. Florence was born into the Pugh family, to guardians Clinton Pugh and Deborah Pugh. Her father is an Oxford restaurateur, and her mother is both an artist and a dance educator.
Arabella, Rafaela, and Toby Sebastian were her three siblings. Toby, her younger brother, is an entertainer and artist, and Arabella is also an entertainer.
What is Florence Pugh Net Worth?
Florence Pugh’s total assets are estimated to be between $50,000 and $70,000 in 2019.
Who is Florence Pugh Boyfriend Currently?
When it comes to Florence’s dating life, she keeps her mouth shut. As a result, it is unclear whether she is dating or single. Besides, rumor has it that her Instagram hasn’t revealed anything about her sentimental love life. Regardless, she frequently shares memories of her relatives.
What is the Height of Florence Pugh?
Florence’s height is still 5 feet 4 inches, and she weighs between 53 and 58 kilograms. Her hair is light, and her eyes are pale blue.
Florence Pugh’s Career Line
- Florence began her acting career in the film The Falling, where she played Abbie Mortimer in 2014. In 2015, she played the role of Feline in the television series Studio City.
- She had the opportunity to portray Woman Macbeth and Marcella in 2016.
- Florence received a lot of attention in Hollywood for her role as Katherine Lester in Woman Macbeth.
- Her acting abilities have also been seen in films such as The Suburbanite, Prohibit Lord, and Pernicious. She also appeared in the television shows Lord Lear and The Little Drummer Boy.
- Florence has also appeared in the films Battling with My Family, Midsommar, Little Ladies, and Dark Widow.