Facts of Fatima Ptacek
|Full Name:||Fatima Ptacek|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, and Human Rights Activist|
|Sibling:||Three ( Jon Ptacek, Alex Ptacek, unknown)|
Fatima Ptacek is an American film and television actress and model, as well as a human rights activist who works with UN Women’s #HeForShe campaign for gender equality. Since 2010, Fatima Ptacek has played Dora in the Nickelodeon animated series Dora the Explorer. At such a young age, she has carved out a respectable career in the American acting industry.
How old is Fatima Ptacek?
The actress was born on August 20, 2000, in New York City, New York. She took over for Caitlin Sanchez as Dora the Explorer’s voice. At the age of five, she began her modeling and commercial television career. Her zodiac sign is Leo and she is 20 years old. Similarly, she is of American nationality. Her parents’ names are Jack Ptacek and Lucia Ptacek. She was born and now lives in New York City with her parents. Her mother is Ecuadorian, and her father has Colombian, Czech, Irish, and Norwegian ancestors. She has two brothers named Jon Ptacek and Alex Ptacek, as well as one older brother whose name is unknown.
Education of Fatima Ptacek
In 2010, she stated that she was aiming for a scholarship to Harvard or Yale and was enrolled in an academy for intellectually gifted children. That year, she hinted that she might be too old to act at that point. In 2013, she was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. Assemblyman Francisco Moya recognized her on the Assembly floor for her contributions to the arts.
Ptacek, who is fluent in English and Spanish, has been studying Mandarin Chinese since he was a child. In 2018, she began her studies at Stanford University. Furthermore, she enjoys gymnastics and has competed in the United States of America Gymnastics. However, there were hopes that she would be qualified for the Olympics. Aside from the arts, she has also learned Mandarin Chinese (language).
How much is Fatima Ptacek’s Net Worth?
Ptacek was one of the world’s highest-paid child models, earning approximately $250,000 per year in 2010. Fatima earns a lot of money from her roles in films and television shows. Her net worth is estimated to be one million dollars. We believe that because the talented actress is earning so much at such a young age, she will be earning even more in the future.
Is Fatima Ptacek married?
The talented actress is unmarried. She has been in a relationship with Regan Mizrahi since 2015. Unfortunately, she was unhappy in the relationship, so they ended it. Currently, she has managed to keep her personal information so private that nothing about her current affairs status is known. Because she is so young, it appears that she is honing his strength and skills in order to make her dreams come true rather than being stuck in the relationship.
How tall is Fatima Ptacek?
Fatimaa is 5 feet 4 inches tall, according to her body measurements. She weighs 54 kg. Her body measurements are 32-25-34 inches, and her bra size is 32C. She also has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Ptacek is a very beautiful girl with a curvy figure, and everyone can see that she has a very kind and beautiful heart as well. As a result, her works have made her more beautiful and appealing.
Career line of Fatima Ptacek
- As a child actress, Ptacek appeared in over 70 television commercials and on the covers of numerous national magazines. She was also one of the few child models to walk the runway at Bryant Park during New York City’s annual Fall Fashion Week.
- During her child acting and modeling career, she was discovered by Wilhelmina Models and later represented by New York’s Abrams Artists Agency.
- She had appeared as the “face of” Ralph Lauren and worked in major campaigns for high-end designers such as Bonnie Young, Miss Sixty, Monna Lisa, and Siviglia, as well as fashion houses such as Guess, The Gap, H&M, and Benetton.
- One of her most notable campaigns was for Macy’s in 2009, when she resurrected Natalie Wood’s childhood role of “Virginia” in Macy’s. She was also featured on the cover of Newsweek. Her parents informed her that they were paying for people to photograph her rather than vice versa.
- In 2009, she co-starred in the comedy film The Rebound with Catherine Zeta-Jones. Following small roles in several other films, she was cast in lead roles in several feature films released in 2013 and 2014, including A Little Game, Anything’s Possible, Tio Papi, and A Miracle in Spanish Harlem.
- Ptacek has appeared on Saturday Night Live, A Gifted Man, Royal Pains, The Beautiful Life, Body of Proof, and Sesame Street with First Lady Michelle Obama. Ptacek was given a three-year contract as Dora in Dora the Explorer in November 2010, with the first new TV episodes featuring her voice airing in January 2012.
- She accompanied Christensen to the Vanity Fair Oscar party. Fátima is a “Celebrity Ambassador” for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and has worked with the Make-A-Wish Foundation in collaboration with the Macy’s Believe Campaign and the Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital.
Awards and Nominations of Fatima Ptacek
Ptacek received critical acclaim for her performance in the Oscar-winning film Curfew. This also led to efforts by the “Big Four” talent agencies – Creative Artist Agency (CAA), United Talent Agency (UTA), William Morris Endeavor (WME), and International Creative Management – to represent her. Her performance as Dora earned her the title of “Best Young Actress – Television” at the 2012 Imagen Awards, which she attended. She was also nominated in 2014 for “Outstanding Performance in a Children’s TV Series.”
Curfew was nominated for “Best Live Action Short Film” at the 85th Academy Awards. That film won, and Ptacek was there to witness it. Ptacek was named Best Young Actress at the 2012 Sapporo Short Fest. She also won Best Actress at the 2013 Rincon International Film Festival and Best Actress at the 2013 Vaughan Film Festival. In addition, Ptacek was nominated for an Imagen Award for “Best Actress/Supporting Actress – Feature Film,” alongside nominees such as Elizabeth Rodriguez from the same film.