Facts of Don Cheto
|Full Name:||Don Cheto|
|Birthday:||June 23, 1980|
|Wife:||Enriqueta Tiejo Ruzo|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Profession:||anecdotal Mexican American vocalist, radio character, and TV have|
Renowned in the Mexican and American Pop Culture, Don Cheto is an anecdotal Mexican American vocalist, radio character, and TV have.
To study Don Cheto top to bottom, the fans should get the realities straight, not confounding the anecdotal and genuine of the entertainer depicting it. Proceeding onward, first, we should clear the mists concealing his genuine personality.
How old is Don Cheto?
Don Cheto was born on June 23, 1980. He is 41 years old at the age of writing. Likewise, he was born in La Sauceda, Michoacan, Mexico. Don is the son of Carlos Razo and Teresa Magana. In addition, he has two siblings, the details of which are still hidden behind the curtain.
After moving from a farm town in Michoacan, his father started a strawberry jam business. Later, in 1996, he relocated to the United States. When it comes to nationality, Cheto identifies as Mexican, but his ethnicity is mixed. In terms of education, the radio personality graduated from EI Monte High School.
How much is Don Cheto’s Net Worth?
A well-known multi-talented personality has made a name and fame for himself through hard work and dedication. Don Cheto is said to have a net worth of $6 million. Similarly, he and his family live a lavish lifestyle as a result of his profession. However, the TV personality has yet to reveal his exact salary, earnings, and assets.
Who is Don Cheto’s wife?
Juan Ruzo, aka Don Cheto, is a married man. He is married to Enriqueta Tiejo Ruzo. Enriqueta has a background in television production and earned a master’s degree in psychology. Having said that, his wedding details and other information remain out of reach of the general public. Furthermore, he and his better half, Tiejo, have a son named Diego Razo.
Aside from that, Don has an on-screen child with the personality of a single parent raising a child named Brian. Don has never been involved in any contentious matter or rumor up until now. The well-known actor has been preoccupied with both his professional and personal lives. Cheto appears to prefer his personal life to be separate from his professional life.
How tall is Don Cheto?
Don Cheto, a 40-year-old personality, has a distinctive appearance, including a mustache, a white hat, and a colorful sarape. He hasn’t stated his exact height, but he appears to be taller than 5 feet. Cheto also has black eyes and white hair. Nonetheless, the well-known personality has never revealed any other physical details in public.
Don Cheto’s Career Line
- Juan Razo, also known as Don Cheto, is a well-known Mexican fictional radio and television personality, as well as a singer.
- Cheto is well-known for his role as The Loud-voiced Man in his radio program.
- He is also well-known for his roles in Grand Theft Auto V (2013), Americano (2016), and The Clapper (2017). (2017).
- Don is well-known in Mexican American pop culture and is adored by a wide range of audiences.
- Prior to entering the entertainment industry, he worked in a factory folding children’s pajamas.
- Don has also worked as an intern at La Que Buena.
- Cheto rose to prominence after playing the well-known Don Cheto character from La Sauceda.
- He gained popularity after appearing in Grand Theft Auto V on the radio station East Los FM.
- In addition, Don released a Gangnam Style parody in which he is portrayed as an East LA gangster stereotype.
- In addition, he made his commercial debut on Yolanda Perez’s 2004 hit single, Estoy Enamorada– a humorous song in which she played the singer’s angry father.
- Cheto made his full-length album debut with Hablando por lo Claro in 2003.
- Following that, he signed a recording contract with Fonovisa and released the albums Piporreando(2004), El Hombre del Vozarron/El Chancho Frijolero(2005), and El Grano Show de Don Cheto y Sus Amigos (2006). (2007).
Don Cheto’s Career on Television
- The celebrity has also hosted a television variety show on Channel 62, both of which are based in Los Angeles, as well as a morning radio show on regional Mexican station KBUE.
- Following that, Don began working at Platino Records, where he released albums such as El KTME de Ustedes(2009) and El Amigo del Pueblo (2010). (2010).
- Cheto has released some of his best albums, including Vamos pa’l Rancho/ Muchos Exitos Mars (2007), 15 Chetazos con Don Cheto (2008), and La Crisis (2009). (2010).
- In September 2011, he signed a 5-year, $3.5-million contract extension with Liebermann Broadcasting Inc.
- The show is currently broadcasting on national radio stations, with its headquarters in Los Angeles under the 105.5 Que Buena call letters.