Facts of Deborah Van Valkenburgh
|Full Name:||Deborah Van Valkenburgh|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
If you are a fan of the sitcom in the early 1980s, you may be familiar with Deborah Van Valkenburgh, the American actress. Valkenburg is renowned for playing Jackie Ruch in comedy Sitcom.
In 1979, The Warriors with Michael Beck, James Remar, David Patrick Kelly, and many more, the actress also played the role of Mercy. Although it appears in the big hits film, the personal life of Valkenburgh is very messy.
What is Van Valkenburgh Deborah Age?
Deborah Van Valkenburgh was born in Schenectady, New York, USA on 29 August 1952 as Deborah Gaye Van Valkenburgh. Valkenburgh is a citizen of the United States and of white ethnicity.
Subsequently, in June 1970, Van graduated from Shaker High School in Latham, New York. She graduated with a BFA in Painting & Drawing from the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York. She is 66 years old from 2019 when she talks about the age of Valkenburgh. Deborah was also born under a sign of birth, Virgo.
What is the Body Measurement of Deborah Van Valkenburgh?
Valkenburgh, the beautiful actress, stands high 5 feet (3 inches) high. Likewise, she weighs about 145.5 pounds (66 Kg). She kept a perfect body figure, but her body measurements are unknown. Her hair is brown and her eyes are also brown.
How much is the Salary and Net Worth of Deborah Van Valkenburgh?
During her successful acting career, Deborah Van Valkenburgh has earned a great deal. In addition, Valkenburgh has been estimated to have a net worth of $4 million by 2019.
In addition, an American actress’s average salary is around $39.84 per hour, while a movie actor gets $3239 per week as a salary. Deborah could also have earned more than the estimated salary.
Who is Deborah Van Valkenburgh Bpyfriend?
She’s not married to Deborah Van Valkenburgh. The 66-year-old actress juggling her life without a partner. Although Valkenburgh is unmarried, this doesn’t mean that in her last days she didn’t date guys.
In addition, in 1965 she had a romantic relationship with the American musician Peter Halsten. The couple wrapped up their relationship right after they started dating. But their relationship couldn’t last long. After that heart broke, Van prepared to focus on her career, not her personal life. So no news about her married life, husband, and children is rumored.
Career Line of Deborah Van Valkenburgh
- Deborah Van Valkenburgh is one of the most important figures in the entertainment sector.
- She began playing in 1979, and gained popularity in the ABC television setting comedy Too Close for Comfort with Ted Knight, Nancy Dussault, and Lydia Cornell, as Ted Knight’s daughter in the role of Jackie Ruch.
- Her role as Mery was appreciated by her audiences in the 1979 film The Warriors.
- She has collaborated with famous stars such as David Patrick Kelly, Dorsey Wright, Terry Michos Vermin, and many more in the following movie.
- Some of her film credits include: “Broken Heart, Road to Hell,” Backwoods, “The Devil’s Reject, 30 Days in Hell,” “Mystère Woman,” “Venus conspiracy,” “Firestarter” and “King of the Mountains” and “The Warriors.”
- In addition, she has appeared in many TV shows, like Messengers, Castle, The Event, Ghost Whisperer, Without a Trace, The Unit, Criminal Minds, Quantum Leap, Picket Fences, etc.