Facts of Daneboe
|Full Name:||Dane Willard|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
Daneboe is a social media influencer, filmmaker, singer, and actor from the United States. Daneboe is well-known for his web series ‘The Annoying Orange,’ as well as his spin-off television series ‘The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange.’
How old is Daneboe?
Daneboe is 41 years old and was born on September 28, 1979. Dane Willard Boedigheimer is his full name, and he was born under the sign of Libra. Daneboe, on the other hand, was born in Itasca, Minnesota, and is a citizen of the United States of America. In terms of ethnicity and religion, he is Caucasian and adheres to Christianity. Daneboe is also the son of a roofer and has one brother, Luke Boedigheimer.
Daneboe began making home videos as a teen, as he reflected on his childhood. Similarly, his first camera was an 8mm video camera from his parents that he received for Christmas when he was 12 years old. Daneboe, on the other hand, used to spend his entire day with his brother making short videos. They used to sit in the room for hours, editing video with two VCRs and making mediocre stories. Similarly, his first film was co-written and directed by his younger brother. He created the film ‘Pugzilla,’ which featured a toy barnyard set and some Matchbox cars that had been ruined by his brother’s dog.
In addition, Daneboe studied filmmaking from 1998 to 2003 at Minnesota State University Moorhead. Similarly, he majored in speech communication with a focus on film studies, which served as the foundation for his career as a ‘Annoying Orange.’ Similarly, during his college days, he worked at a one-hour photo lab. Similarly, one of my final projects in college was a full-length feature film called “Trash TV.” This performance was anticipated at the Fargo Theatre, where over 200 people attended to see the film.
How much is Daneboe’s Net Worth?
In terms of net worth, Daneboe has amassed a sizable fortune through his filmmaking career as well as his social media presence. Similarly, he earns $288,000 solely from his YouTube channel’s advertisements. Daneboe’s net worth is approximately $20 million.
Who is Daneboe married to?
Daneboe is a married man who is straight. They met in college, began dating in the early 2000s, and married in 2012. However, there is little information available in the media about his other relationships.
How tall is Daneboe?
Unfortunately, there is no information available in the media about his body measurements, including height, weight, and vital statistics. Similarly, Daneboe has a fit and muscular body type, as evidenced by his physical appearance. He has fair skin, brown hair, and light brown eyes, as well.
Career line of Daneboe
- Daneboe and his girlfriend moved to Bakersfield, California, after graduating from college, and then in December 2005 to Los Angeles. Both of them were employed as production assistants for MTV’s Pimp My Ride series.
- Furthermore, after finishing this show, he decided to leave television and start his own. Similarly, Daneboe established the company ‘Gagfilms’ on February 14th, 2005.
- Following that, in January of 2006, he became a freelance filmmaker and launched two YouTube channels, Daneboe and Gagfilms. Similarly, Daneboe launched the former channel on March 25th, 2006, and it currently has 1.55 million subscribers.
- Similarly, he launched a new channel called ‘GagFilms’ with fellow YouTubers @aaronmassey and @bobjenz. They started this channel on November 2, 2007, and it now has 142k subscribers.
- This is a mash-up of talking food videos, jokes, and special effects. Furthermore, prior to beginning this, he had done a number of talking food videos on his YouTube channel. Similarly, the title of the original video was ‘The Annoying Apple.’
- However, once he began animating the video, he realized that using an orange would be more visible than using an apple.
- Originally intended to be just the Annoying Orange video on YouTube, Daneboe expanded it into a full-fledged series after the fourth episode due to its increasing popularity.
- Similarly, following the success of this series, he launched a channel called’realannoyingorange’ that was entirely dedicated to the Annoying Orange series.
- Furthermore, the success of this series drew the attention of Fargo Advertising Agency H2M, which created its own ad campaign for the North Dakota Department of Transportation, dubbed “Talking Orange.” Except for a few exceptions, the episodes of this series are released weekly.
- Similarly, each Friday, these episodes were available on the realannoyingorange YouTube channel, which is now the official Annoying Orange channel.
- In addition to the ‘Annoying Orange,’ Daneboe and his friends launched a new show called ‘Thunder McWylde.’
- This is a cartoon show that debuted on October 10th, 2013. This show follows a retired street fighter who is too strong for his own good as he attempts to live a normal life. Similarly, he and fellow YouTuber Rob Jennings created another cartoon series for The Annoying Orange channel.
- Similarly, this show revolves around Ned, a cheerful elementary school student who is subjected to a slew of unfortunate events at school. Daneboe then created two animated videos as a follow-up.
- Similarly, his first music video was for the song “Stuck in an Emo Band,” and his second was for the story “Stuck in a Bank.” Daneboe has achieved a great deal in his career as a filmmaker.
- Similarly, his first film, ‘Eggs,’ took first place in the Bolt.com 1-Minute Film Festival. Similarly, his primary channel has received over 1.2 billion views.