Facts of Carol Hagen
|Full Name:||Carol Hagen|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Profession:||Celebrity wife, Licensed Real Estate Agent|
|Kids:||Two (Stefan and Cameron)|
Carol Hagen is Lester Holt’s celebrity wife. Carol Hagen is the wife of NBC’s prominent TV host, journalist, and news anchor. She is also a licensed real estate agent.
How old is Carol Hagen?
Carol Hagen’s date of birth, exact age, and birthplace are not clearly stated on the internet. However, according to starsgab, her birth year is 1959, and she is 61 years old. Carol’s zodiac sign, parents, siblings, and other family details are also unknown. Carol has also yet to share information about her educational journey.
Who is Carol Hagen married to?
Carol Hagen and Lester Holt married in 1982. Lester was born on March 8, 1959, in San Francisco, California. Lester currently works as a news anchor for NBC Nightly News and Dateline NBC on weekdays. Lester had previously worked for CBS as a reporter, anchor, and international correspondent for 19 years.
Furthermore, Lester and Carol have a strong bond and trust in one another. They live in Manhattan with their kids, Stefan and Cameron. Carol also has two grandsons, Henry and Samuel.
How tall is Carol Hagen?
Carol Hagen stands 6 feet 2 inches (1.87 meters) tall. Similarly, her well-maintained body weighs around 71 kgs. Aside from that, no information is available about her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Carol also has dark brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.
Career line of Carol Hagen
- Carol Hagen is well-known as the celebrity wife of TV host, journalist, and news anchor Lester Holt. Carol, in addition to being well-known as the celebrity wife, is also a real estate agent. Carol went on to work as a flight attendant after graduating.
- She traveled to various cities in the United States for this, including Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York. Carol also met her future husband, Lester Holt, at this time.
- Carol started working as a licensed real estate agent after she retired. Carol’s area of expertise is assisting clients in relocating and maximizing the sale or resale value. Carol also spends time writing on her personal blog.
- Lester Holt is an American journalist and news anchor. He anchors the weekday editions of NBC Nightly News and Dateline NBC. Following the demotion of Brian Williams, Lester Holt was named permanent anchor of NBC Nightly News on June 18, 2015.
- Lester Holt, Carol’s husband, followed in the footsteps of Max Robinson, an ABC News evening co-anchor. He was also the first African-American to anchor a weekday network nightly newscast alone.
- Carol’s husband is also well-known for moderating the first Presidential debate in 2016. Columnists in the Washington Post praised him for his role in fact-checking false statements.
- NBC Nightly News was the top-rated evening news program for over 30 years during the Tom Brokaw and Brian Williams eras, but ratings dropped to second place after Holt took over as anchor.
- Carol’s husband also interviewed President Trump in May 2017. He is the host who has also appeared in films such as The Fugitive and Primal Fear.