Facts of Boyinaband
|Full Name:||David Brown|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Youtube star, Singer, Rapper, Actor, Songwriter|
|Sibling:||One sister (Hannah)|
Boyinaband is a British Unclean and rap vocalist, as well as a synthesizer player and MC, who fronted the four-piece band “You and What Army.” Boyinaband is well-known for his YouTube channel “Boyinaband,” where he creates music tutorials, skits, and band videos for his more than 2.95 million subscribers. Similarly, he has collaborated with popular animation storytime YouTubers.
How old is Boyinaband?
On August 24, 1987, Boyinaband was born in Telford, England. He is 32 years old and was born under the Virgo zodiac sign. He is of British nationality. And his full name is David Paul Brown.
At the moment, neither David’s name nor any information about his parents is available. However, it is known that he has a sister named Hannah. Hannah is also a YouTuber. His sister is also fluent in Japanese. Aside from that, no information about his family or other members is available. David appears to prefer keeping his family and personal life private.
Regarding his educational background and qualifications, the names of the schools and universities he attended are not yet available. Given his age, he must have graduated from both high school and university. Unless he is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies. Brown also studied computer game programming and game design.
How much is Boyinaband’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings and income, he has a net worth of $353K. His main source of income is his YouTube channel and his career as a singer and rapper. In addition, he has published 564 videos, which have received over 288.1 million views.
Is Boyinaband dating someone?
David Brown may be single right now. He is more concerned with his career than with any kind of romantic relationship. Or maybe he wants to keep his personal and romantic life private. And he does not want his critics or fans to know about it. Even when it comes to his previous relationships, the name of his ex-lover and any information about that subject are unavailable. So we can assume that he has never been in a romantic relationship or has done an excellent job of keeping it hidden from the public.
How tall is Boyinaband?
David stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 65 kilograms. His other body measurements, such as chest size, waist size, and hip size, are not available at this time. And those measurements are still being reviewed. He also has long, silky black hair. He has highlighted his front part of his hair in red. Similarly, he has grey eyes. Furthermore, his hair is so long because he disliked having haircuts as a child due to his dislike of random strangers cutting his hair.
Career line of Boyinaband
- On November 14, 2007, David Brown launched his YouTube channel under the name “Boyinabandd.” Until now, his channel has received 311,267,801 views. The majority of his early videos on his channel were about his band “You and What Army” or were tutorials, educational, vlogs, reviews, and interviews with other musicians.
- Then, starting in 2011, parodies and skits became more prominent on the channel, such as “How to Play Dubstep Guitar” and “Appropriate Faces for 10 Genres of Music.”
- David released a music video for his song “Don’t Stay in School” on February 2, 2015, which quickly went viral. In the track, he criticizes school systems for teaching topics that he believes are unnecessary, rather than teaching practical life skills or topics that students are interested in.
- Similarly, the song has sparked debate for appearing to encourage students to drop out of school. However, he has stated that it is simply meant to criticize the school system, and the words “Don’t Stay in School” refer to the topics discussed in the song.
- Despite the controversy, the song has received praise from students, teachers, and parents. The video was reacted to by parents on the Fine Brothers channel, with many sympathizing with his arguments.
- He later released a series of follow-up videos to “Don’t Stay in School.” Similarly, his final follow-up video, “You don’t have to go to school,” discusses various unconventional educational options, including alternative schools, charter schools, “unschooling,” and homeschooling.
- Furthermore, in the video, David Brown interviews a student from one of these progressive schools.
- In 2015, David released a song with fellow YouTubers Cryaotic and Minx focusing on LGBT issues and him voicing his support for the community in collaboration with the UK-based LGBT charity somewhereto_.
- Then, in 2017, he collaborated with iDubbbz to create a diss track against RiceGum titled “Asian Jake Paul” as part of iDubbbz’s Content Cop series.
- On March 31, 2019, David Brown collaborated with PewDiePie and RoomieOfficial in an upbeat rap/synthpop/hip hop music video titled “Congratulations.”
- This music video was based on sarcastically congratulating T-Series on surpassing PewDiePie in subscribers, while also bringing up the corporation’s previous scandals and criticizing India’s Caste system.
- David’s work as a producer, vocalist, rapper, songwriter, DJ, and instrumentalist spans multiple genres, including electronic, hip hop, and heavy metal. Among his other projects are his former electronicore band You and What Army, which had a number of successes at Download Festival and Sonisphere Festival.
- In addition, the band went on hiatus in 2014. His other video content includes vlogs, music tutorials, education, comedy skits, raps, and challenges.
- Due to personal issues with depression and a lack of motivation, his Youtube channel became less active in 2015. Then, on July 9, David posted a video explaining why he hasn’t been uploading or tweeting in a while.
- He uploaded one other video unrelated to the subject, but it took him a year to upload it again. On August 10th, 2016, he uploaded the video “I’m not dead.,” which was a song about his problems. He then returned to his regular upload schedule until October of 2017.
- On April 21, 2018, David Brown released his first video in nearly six months, titled “My new look.” This semi-update semi-comedic video revealed that he had grown his facial hair out and dyed half of his goatee red to match his hair to create a new look.
- Similarly, on May 3rd of the same year, he shaved and revealed why he hasn’t been uploading. And this is the first video in which he discusses his depression since 2016. Brown also intends to resume regular uploading.
- Some of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel include Don’t Stay in School, Making the Song with TheOdd1sOut (Life is Fun – BTS), Making the Song about Jaiden’s Anorexia (Empty – BTS), and The Real Reason I Have Long Hair.
- Until now, all of these videos have received more than 10 million views. He is also active on other social media platforms and has thousands of followers on those platforms as well.