Facts of Yessica Kumala
|Full Name:||Yessica Kumala|
|Other Name:||Yessica Holloway|
|NO of Child:||Two (Java Kumala Holloway and Hunter Lee Holloway)|
Yessica Kumala is a typical club girl who works in Los Angeles nightclubs. Despite this, she married Josh Holloway, a well-known American entertainer, model, and film director.
Yessica and her husband Josh have been married for 14 years. Similarly, the two invite two children from their relationship.
What is Yessica Kumala Age?
Yessica Kumala was born to Chinese parents in Jakarta, Indonesia. Finally, Yessica hasn’t provided an accurate date of birth, so her age is still being investigated. Nonetheless, she hasn’t discovered any information about her ancestors or relatives as of yet. Her ethnicity identifies her as Ameican. Regardless, her ethnic background is still being investigated.
What is Yessica Kumala’s Net Worth?
Yessica’s profession has provided her with a sizable sum of money. Whatever the case may be, her true total assets remain a mystery.
Her husband’s expert profession has earned him a net worth of around $22 million. She also maintains an opulent lifestyle with her significant other and child.
Yessica Kumala’s Personal Life and Relationship
Yessica Holloway is the beautiful spouse of acclaimed actor Josh Holloway. On October 1, 2004, she married the dapper entertainer Josh Holloway, bringing her into the spotlight of the media. In the year 2002, she began dating Josh. Holloway proposed to his long-time sweetheart Yessica in Oahu, Hawaii, after being in an affection relationship with her for many years.
Josh proposed to her after the filming of Lost Pilot was completed. Yessica Kumala and Josh Holloway, a fantastic couple, are sharing an awe-inspiring second together. Furthermore, the couple has given no indication that they are becoming independent or separated. Josh Holloway is also giving equal time to his significant other and children as he is occupied with her better half. In addition, their wedding took place on October 1, 2004.
They’ve also invited two young people. On April 9, 2009, Yessica gave birth to her first child, Java Kumala Holloway. She announced four years later that she is expecting her second child with Josh Holloway. Hunter Lee Holloway, Kumala’s second child, was born in 2014.
Height and Weight of Yessica Kumala
Her stature isn’t particularly tall. Regardless, she has a cute Asian appearance and a slim body figure. Her exact height and weight are being checked. Kumala has dark earthy colored eyes and long, dull earthy colored hair, which she finds appealing.
She is a force to be reckoned with on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. She has 332 thousand Instagram followers and over 176 thousand Twitter followers.
Yessica Kumala’s Career Line
- Surprisingly, she has not revealed her educational foundation to the web-based media destinations when it comes to her instructive capability.
- In terms of work, she previously worked as a club young lady.
- Before marrying her husband Josh Holloway, Yessica Kumala worked in various dance clubs in Los Angeles.
- Josh was even introduced to her while she was working in a nightclub. Josh Holloway, her husband, is an actor, model, and maker on the other hand.
- He is best known for his roles in Lost and Intelligence as James Sawyer Portage and Gabriel Vaughn, respectively.
- Josh’s first job, in the year 1999, was as a Gorgeous Person in a scene of Holy Messenger.
- In the parody Specialist Benny and the films Mi Amigo, Moving August, and Cold Heart, he plays this role.
- Josh was also recognized for his lead role in the Science Fiction Channel film Sabretooth, which he co-starred in with David Keith and John Rhys-Davies.
- Josh relocated to Los Angeles, where he began a successful career as a runway and print model, working for designers such as Dolce and Gabbana, Calvin Klein, and Donna Karan.
- He appeared in the Aerosmith video for the song Cryin in 1993 as a thief attempting to steal Alicia Silverstone’s handbag from a coffee shop.
- Furthermore, his ambition finally compelled him to begin acting.