Facts of Big Sean
|Full Name:||Big Sean|
|Birthplace:||Santa Monica, California|
|Net Worth:||$26 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Rapper, Singer-Songwriter, Celebrity Couple with Jhené Aiko|
|Education:||Cass Technical High School|
Big Sean is a well-known American rapper and singer-songwriter. Big Sean rose to prominence with chart-topping studio albums like “Finally Famous,” “Hall of Fame,” “Dark Sky Paradise,” “I Decided,” and “Detroit 2.”
How old is Big Sean?
Big Sean was born on March 25, 1988, and he is currently 33 years old. Big Sean was born in Santa Monica, California, and his zodiac sign is Aries. Likewise, his full name is Sean Michael-Leonard Anderson, but he is better known by his stage name Big Sean.
Big Sean’s parents are Myra and James Anderson. He has a younger brother. Furthermore, Big Sean was only three months old when his family relocated to Detroit, Michigan. Sean grew up there with his mother, a school teacher, and grandmother.
Mildred Leonard is his grandmother. Mildred served in World War II and was one of the first black female captains in the United States Army. In terms of his educational journey, Big Sean attended the Detroit Waldorf School. Sean later graduated with a 3.7 GPA from Cass Technical High School.
What is Big Sean’s net worth?
Furthermore, Big Sean was featured in “The Source” in late October 2008. The rapper was featured on the cover of the aforementioned magazine’s “Style” section. In the article, the rapper discusses his personal style. Sean reveals that his favorite clothing brands are Bape, 10 Deep, and Billionaire Boys Club.
Big Sean then posed for the Winter 2008 Billionaire Boys Club lookbook. The rapper is also a consistent ambassador for Ti$A clothing and hats. Chris Brown and Tyga are the other brand ambassadors.
The rapper has also endorsed a deal with Adidas. Big Sean has released his own “Detroit Player” line of sneakers through this brand. The rapper also wears Rosewood clothing. In 2013, the rapper launched his own clothing line, “Aura Gold.”
Similarly, on November 28, 2017, Big Sean purchased an 11,000-square-foot home. This Beverly Hills home has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Furthermore, Slash, the guitarist for Guns N’ Roses, was the previous owner of this house. This house was originally listed for $11 million, but Big Sean purchased it for $8.7 million. Big Sean’s net worth is estimated to be around $26 million US dollars.
Furthermore, on August 4, 2011, authorities arrested Big Sean for third-degree sexual assault. It happened at a concert in Lewiston, New York. Later that year, on October 26, the rapper pleaded guilty to second-degree unlawful imprisonment for the second time. This time, the rapper was fined $750. The previous charges of third-degree sexual abuse were dropped as part of the plea deal. Similarly, Big Sean’s attorney, Scott Leemon, stated that Big Sean did not commit any type of sexual misconduct.
Is Big Sean single?
Big Sean is in a relationship with singer Jhené Aiko. The couple has been together since 2016. The couple had a brief breakup in 2019. But they’ve been together since then. In the song Deep Reverence, the rapper revealed that Jhené Aiko and Big Sean had a miscarriage.
In terms of previous relationships, Big Sean dated Ashley Marie. They were high school sweethearts who met when Sean was 16 years old. The high school lovers, on the other hand, split up in early 2013.
Subsequently, the rapper dated Glee actress Naya Rivera. They met for the first time on Twitter. In April 2013, they made their relationship public. But, as Sean revealed to Complex, they’d been dating for a while. Sean and Rivera got engaged in October 2013. It did, however, come to an end in April of 2014.
Following that, the rapper dated singer Ariana Grande. Ariana confirmed the news in October 2014. After eight months of relationship, the lovers called it quits in April 2015.
How tall is Big Sean?
Big Sean is 1.73 meters (5 feet 8 inches) tall and weighs around 69 kgs (152 lbs). Similarly, the famous rapper has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Big Sean
- Big Sean is a well-known rapper and songwriter. Speaking of the beginning of his journey in the music industry, Sean demonstrated his rhyming skills on a weekly basis when he was in high school. He performed as part of a rap battle competition on Detroit hip-hop station WHTD. Big Sean names Kanye West, Eminem, J Dilla, and The Notorious B.I.G. as influences.
- In 2007, the well-known rapper signed with Kanye West’s GOOD Music. Later that year, Sean signed with Def Jam Recordings, and in 2014, he signed with Roc Nation.
- Big Sean released his debut studio album in 2011. It’s called Finally Famous. He did this after releasing several mixtapes. This studio album debuted at number three on the Billboard 200. The Recording Industry Association of America later certified this album Platinum (RIAA).
- Big Sean’s second studio album, Hall of Fame, was released later that year. This album debuted at number three on the Billboard 200.
- This album was later certified as Gold. Dark Sky Paradise, I Decided, and Detroit 2 are the rapper’s previous albums. All of these albums debuted at the top of the Billboard 200 and were certified Platinum.