Facts of B. Simone
|Full Name:||B. Simone|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||rapper, singer, comedian, actress, beautician, and social media personality|
|Sibling:||One (Jordyn Simone)|
B. Simone is a talented American entertainer who is well-known for her work as a rapper, singer, comedian, actress, beautician, and social media personality. B. Simone was a cast member of the MTV and VH1 comedy series “Wild ‘N Out” Seasons 9 and 11.
How old is B. Simone?
Braelyn Simone was born on April 5, 1990, in Dallas, Texas, USA. Simone must be thirty-one years old by 2021, and his sun sign is Aries. Similarly, the actress is of Afro-American ethnicity and holds an American nationality. B. Simone is also a Christian. There is no information about the actress’s parents. Her father is a pastor, and her mother is a housewife.
Jordyn Simone is B. Simone’s sister. When it comes to the actress’s educational background, B. Simone must have graduated from a public high school. B. Simone has expressed an interest in show business, particularly business, and has stated that DRake is her inspiration. After turning twenty-four years old in 2012, the rapper even auditioned for BET’s series “The Search.”
How much is B. Simone’s net worth?
B. Simone has a massive net worth as an actress, rapper, singer, social media personality, and many other things. B. Simone has a good net worth of around $1.5 million. Several years ago, the rapper had a net worth of around $800,000 dollars. B. Simone has made a fortune from Google Adsense, musical shows, song releases, collaborations with various brands, and some sponsorships. Currently, the actress is still working to increase her net worth and is living a luxurious and free life in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America.
Is B. Simone dating someone?
B. Simone was dating Darian Barnes in 2019. Darian is a well-known model and actor. The two were also seen together on the show “You’re My Boyfriend.” Unfortunately, the actor and actress were unable to continue their relationship and it ended abruptly. In the year 2020, the actress was discovered dating a rapper named DaBaby, whose real name is Jonathan Lyndale Kirk. DaBaby proposed to the actress during the show “Wild ‘N Out’s” Vowing Out segment. The actress also played a major role in the rapper’s song “Find My Way.”
B. Simone, on the other hand, revealed on Nick Cannon’s Power 106 radio show that she has not been in a romantic relationship for the past 7 years and is ready to be in a relationship now. Then, B. Simone stated on social media that her future partner should not work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. This statement aided her in gaining notoriety. After her statement was retracted on social media, B. Simone elaborated, saying that there is nothing wrong with a man working nine to five, but the rapper needs an entrepreneur.
How tall is B. Simone?
B. Simone has a good body type with a height of 5 feet 3 inches, or 162 cm or 1.62 cm. The actress has a curvy figure and a bodyweight of around 61 kg (134 lbs). Similarly, the actress wears a shoe size of 7 (UK) and a bra size of 36 D. The actress’s measurements are 40-30-42 inches. B. Simone is a caring individual who enjoys working out and staying fit. The actress has a dark complexion, an hourglass body shape, and a lovely face. Simone also has black eyes and long black hair.
When it comes to the rapper’s presence on social media platforms, B. Simone is very active. The rapper is obviously busy with her work, but she makes time for her social media fans and followers. B. Simone has 5.4 million Instagram followers. The rapper is also active on Twitter, where she has 229.9 thousand followers. Simone also has a Facebook page with 1.2 million followers. As a singer and rapper, B. Simone has her own YouTube channel, where she has 702 thousand subscribers as of April 2021. The rapper is not afraid to interact with her fans and followers.
Aside from her professional career and life, the actress has a normal side as well. B. Simone enjoys traveling to new places, listening to music, partying, and shopping. Similarly, the actress’s favorite rapper is Nicki Minaj, and her favorite actor is Will Smith. Simone is a fan of the color black and enjoys eating continental cuisine. The actress’s dream vacation destination is Greece, and she adores various brands such as Chanel, Gucci, Prada, and Nars. Furthermore, the actress enjoys watching a variety of shows such as Grey’s Anatomy, The Blacklist, You, and others.
Career line of B. Simone
- Simone began her professional career in 2012 after appearing on the BET series “The Search.” The rapper was a comedian and host on the show “106 & Park.” Simone made her debut in the music industry in 2014 with an extended play called “Lost Soul.”
- Following that, the rapper began her acting career, first as Aliyah in the film “About The Last Singer Life.” In 2017, the actress received a huge accomplishment after appearing on the reality show “Wild ‘N Out.”
- It was around this time that B. Simone began to gain popularity and a large number of fans and followers across all of her social media platforms. The actress then formed her own comedy tour, “You’re my boooyfriend,” with her comedian friends in August 2018.
- Following that, she starred as the lead in the DC Young Fly actress “*digitallivesmatter.” Simone released her debut single, “Stac Now Cry Later,” in 2017. Simone appeared in the VH1 reality series “Girls Cruise” with her friend Pretty Vee.
- Aside from her work as an actress and singer, B. Simone also manages her own YouTube channel. The rapper posted her first YouTube video, titled “B. Simone Documentary,” on August 24, 2013. Furthermore, the actress founded the vegan and cruelty-free makeup line “B.
- Simone Beauty.” B.
- Simone will then release her book “Baby Girl Manifest the Life You Want” in May 2020. Fortunately, her book sold out in a single night. The singer then added new songs such as “The Box,” “Wet Jewel,” “Raw Shit Freestyle,” “In My Bag,” and “Million Dollar.”