Facts of Antoinette Robertson
|Full Name:||Antoinette Robertson|
Antoinette Robertson is a youthful hopeful American entertainer, who has most as of late arrived at distinction with parts in such TV arrangements as “The Haves and the Have Nots” (2014-2017), and “Dear White People” (2017-2018), among different jobs.
Antoinette Robertson’s Age and Parents
Antoinette was born on June 26, 1993, in The Bronx, New York City, United States. Her zodiac sign is Cancer, which she was born under. She attended Stony Brook University after completing her high school education. And from the same university, she earned a bachelor’s degree in chemistry.
Robertson is of African-American ethnicity and holds an American nationality. Joan Scott is her mother’s name. Her family has been kept a closely guarded secret.
Who is Antoinette Robertson Dating-Boyfriend? Still Single?
Antoinette, on the other hand, has always kept her personal life a closely guarded secret. She has not revealed even a single detail about her family. She has also kept her personal life private. However, there have been rumors that this stunning actress is dating Kamal Jones, an actor, and producer.
Antoinette also shared photos of herself and Kamal on Instagram. She also uses his Instagram account to post pictures of him and her. However, neither of them has made any public statements about their relationship. Both of their fans adore seeing Kamal and Robertson together and are eager to learn whether or not they are dating.
Fans are also speculating that the couple will marry soon, but neither of them has publicly stated anything. We can easily conclude that they are in love after seeing their photos together. However, they continue to keep their relationship a secret.
The couple may be forced to reveal their relationship to the public in the near future. If everything goes as planned, we’ll be able to see Antoinette and Kamal as husband and wife very soon. Furthermore, Robertson has not been linked to any other men besides Kamal. Or at least that’s what she claims. She has kept her personal life very private, and she has not been linked to anyone else besides Kamal.
How much is Antoinette Roberson Net Worth?
Since dispatching her vocation, Antoinette has gotten very fruitful and has been included in more than 10 film and TV titles, all of which have expanded her riches.
As indicated by definitive sources, it has been assessed that Robertson’s net worth is as high as $500,000, which is fairly good, don’t you concur? Without a doubt, her abundance will increment in the forthcoming years, accepting that she effectively proceeds with her profession.
What is the Height of Antoinette Robertson?
Antoinette remains at 5ft 8ins, which is equivalent to 1.73m, while she weighs roughly 135lbs or 61kg, and her imperative measurements are 36-25-36. She has dark hair and earthy-colored eyes and is viewed as very delightful, which has positively encouraged her in her profession.
Career Line of Antoinette Robertson
- Robertson is a gifted actress who works in the American entertainment industry.
- She made her acting debut in the film “Bittersweets,” in which she played Emily.
- In the American drama series “Zero Hour,” she played Alima Bittersweets in the episode Spring and Ratchet in the year 2013.
- In 2011, Antoinette starred alongside Patrick Wilson, Jennifer Ehle, Margo Martindale, Liam Aiken, Julie Benz, Pablo Schreiber, Rachelle Lefevre, Afton Williamson, and others in the fantasy drama “A Gifted Man.”
- Later, she starred alongside Rachel Bilson, Jaime King, Cress Williams, Wilson Bethel, Scott Porter, Tim Matheson, Kaitlyn Black, and others in the drama “Hart of Dixie.”
- She starred alongside Tika Sumpter, Crystal Fox, Reneé Lawless, Tyler Lepley, Aaron O’Connell, and others in the television series “The Haves and the Have Nots.” Tyler Perry created and directed this series.
- Robertson has also appeared in television shows like “Atlanta,” “Dear White People,” and “FBI: Most Wanted.”