Facts of Yvonne Strahovski.
|Full Name:||Yvonne Strahovski|
|Net Worth:||$12 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Voice Actress, PETA supporter|
|Kids:||One (son William)|
Yvonne Strahovski is a Hollywood-based Australian actress. Yvonne Strahovski is well-known for her roles in films and television shows such as “Chunk,” “Gone,” “Double the Fist: Fear Factory,” “Killer Elite,” and “The Handmaid’s Tale,” among others. She is also a voice actor, having provided the voice of “Stalyan” in “Tangled: The Series.”
How old is Yvonne Strahovski?
Yvonne Strahovski, 38, was born on July 30, 1982. She was born in Werrington Downs, New South Wales, Australia, and later relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career in Hollywood.
Yvonne Jaqueline Strzechowski is her full name. Because Yvonne’s surname was originally pronounced “stshekhovski,” she shortened it to “Strahovski.” People recommended that Yvonne change her name to “Stryker” early in her career. She changed her mind after discovering that it was also the name of a well-known porn star named Jeff Stryker.
Yvonne is the daughter of Piotr and Boena Strzechowski. Similarly, Yvonne’s father is an electronic engineer, and her mother works as a lab technician. Her parents are Warsaw, Poland immigrants. As a result, Yvonne is fluent in Polish, and while her parents live in the United States to be closer to her, the majority of Yvonne’s relatives live in Poland.
At the age of 12, Yvonne Strahovski began taking acting lessons. She went to high school at Santa Sabina College in Strathfield and then to the University of Western Sydney’s Theatre Nepean in 2003. She also helped to establish a small theater company. She also received straight A’s in school.
Who is Yvonne Strahovski’s Husband?
Tim Loden, Yvonne Strahovski’s husband, is a married woman. The couple had been dating for about six years prior to their marriage. During the summer of 2017, the couple secretly married in Northern California. The couple then welcomed a son, William, in October 2018, whose face has yet to be revealed.
Yvonne had a romantic relationship with actor Matt Morgan in 2006 before meeting Tom. Furthermore, the actress has kept a clean public profile, free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize her professional and personal lives.
How tall is Yvonne Strahovski?
Yvonne Strahovski is 1.76 meters (5 feet 9 inches) tall and weighs approximately 60 kg. Similarly, Yvonne’s chest, waist, and hip measurements are all Celebrity. In addition, the actress has brown hair and blue eyes. Yvonne also wore a nose ring for five years and claims that the hole is still visible when she looks at herself in the mirror.
Career line of Yvonne Strahovski
- Yvonne Strahovski is an actress in her professional life. She has received numerous TV Guide Awards for her portrayal of Sarah Walker. She was cast in the role of Chuck in the television series.
- Yvonne then began starring in The Handmaid’s Tale in 2017, and she has also appeared in several American-produced films, including Killer Elite and My Mother’s Curse. She’s also appeared in several episodes of Michael C. Hall’s TV show Dexter.
- In addition, while in Australia, Yvonne began her acting career, appearing on television shows. Yvonne landed her first television role in an episode of Double the Fist: Fear Factory in 2004, shortly after graduating from university.
- Her next appearance was on Australian television, in several episodes of Headland. Yvonne made her feature film debut in Gone, which was released in 2006.
- Casting directors in Hollywood were taken with her performance in Gone. As a result, he relocated from Australia to Los Angeles after a period of time.
- She landed her breakthrough role as Sarah Walker in Chuck not long after arriving there. On two episodes of Tangled: The Series, Yvonne also played the character Stalyan. Zachary Levi, her previous Chuck co-star, plays the male lead “Eugene” in this show.
- In addition, Yvonne was ranked #24 on Wizard magazine’s list of the “Sexiest Women in TV.”
- Back in March of 2008, The following year, she was ranked #77 in Maxim’s “Hot 100 of 2010,” #50 in the 2011 FHM (Australia) list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World,” #35 in Maxim’s Hot 100 of 2012, and #46 in Maxim’s Hot 100 of 2013.
- Similarly, in 2011, Cosmopolitan Magazine (Australia) named Yvonne “Fun Fearless Female of the Year” and “Favorite TV Actress.”
- Yvonne has also been nominated for a Golden Globe Award for 2019. This nomination was for “Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series” for her role as Serena Joy Waterford in The Handmaid’s Tale, but she was defeated by Patricia Clarkson for Sharp Objects.
- Yvonne is a PETA supporter who appeared in an ad for their “Adopt, Don’t Buy” campaign. In addition, Yvonne received the 2012 Australians in Film Breakthrough Award for her work in international roles.
- They also gave Liam Hemsworth an award for the same reason. Yvonne’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million.