Facts of Ylona Garcia:
|Full Name:||Ylona Garcia|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Profession:||Musical artist, actress, singer,|
Ylona Garcia is a Filipino musician, television personality, and social media influencer. Ylona Garcia became an international sensation after appearing in the first half of the second special season of ABS-reality CBN’s show “Pinoy Big Brother” in 2015.
How old is Ylona Garcia?
Ylona Garcia is currently 18 years old. She was born on February 28, 2002, in Sydney, Australia. Her given name is Ylona Jade Garcia, and her zodiac sign is Pisces. Caridad Navalle-Garcia, her mother, and father Peter Garcia gave birth to her.
Her parents are medical practitioners in Australia. Likewise, she grew up with five siblings, the names of whom are unknown. Furthermore, she holds dual Philippine-Australian citizenship and her ethnicity is unknown.
Education of Ylona Garcia
Ylona had attended Angelicum College, according to her educational history. Aside from that, she hasn’t mentioned her major and minor subjects, nor has she mentioned any memorable school experiences.
How Rich is Ylona Garcia? What is Ylona Garcia Net Worth?
Ylona Garcia has won numerous awards. Similarly, she received the Most Promising TV Star Award at the 2015 Star Cinema Awards. She also received the Female Breakthrough Artist of the Year Award at the RAWR Awards that year, as well as the Female Celebrity of the Night Award at the 29th PMPC Star Awards for Television.
Similarly, she received two Push Awards in 2016: Push Gram Newcomer and Push Play Newcomer. She also received the Wish Young Artist of the Year Award at the Wish 107.5 Music Awards in 2018. Ylona has made a good living from her profession. Her net worth, however, has yet to be determined. There is no information about her earnings or salary.
Is Ylona Garcia Single or in a Relationship with her Boyfriend?
Ylona Garcia is currently unattached. She is not dating anyone. She appears to be concentrating on both her studies and her career at the moment. She is, however, content with her single life. There is also no information available about her previous relationships. She appears to keep her personal life hidden.
What is the Height of Ylona Garcia?
Ylona is a lovely young lady. She has a bright smile. Similarly, when it comes to her body measurements, she stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs an unknown amount. She also has black hair and eyes.
Career Line of Ylona Garcia
- Ylona’s professional career began when she successfully auditioned for the opportunity to be a housemate for the first part of the second special season of ABS-reality CBN’s television series “Pinoy Big Brother” in her country.
- Similarly, she easily won over the judges with her singing, acting, and dancing presentation, as well as her confidence and candid remarks.
- Then, on the second day of the competition, she entered the house and composed two original songs, ‘Win the Fight’ and ‘Magmahal Muli.’
- Those songs were eventually included in the Extended Play ‘PBB 737′ (2015), which was released on Spotify on August 9, 2015.
- She also made it through four eviction nights as a nominated housemate. She eventually finished as one of the four finalists, receiving 19.84 percent of the public vote.
- As a result, she left the house soon after returning in the second half of the season with fellow finalists Franco Rodriguez, Jimboy Martin, and Bailey May.
- Furthermore, she was the season’s first runner-up, while Jimboy Martin won the competition. Then she played Sophie Mendoza in Pinoy Big Brother’s romantic comedy film ‘Trending: Love’ (2015).
- After ‘Pinoy Big Brother,’ she portrayed Audrey Oliver in ABS-romantic CBN’s comedy television series ‘On the Wings of Love’ (2015–16). Similarly, she has been hosting ABS-musical CBN’s variety television show ASAP since 2015.
- Her debut studio album, ‘My name is Ylona Garcia,’ was released in 2016 by Star Records. Then, in 2018, she starred as Tadhana Tabayoyong in ABS-romantic CBN’s drama television series “Sana Dalawa ang Puso.”