Facts of Xime Ponch
|Full Name:||Xime Vega|
|Net Worth:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star, TikTok Star|
|Sibling:||one (brother: Andrew)|
Xime Ponch is a Mexican social media personality. Xime Ponch rose to prominence through her TikTok account and self-titled YouTube channel.
How old is Xime Ponch?
Her given name is Ximena Ponce Vega, and she was born on December 11, 2002. She grew up in Morelia, Michoacán, Mexico. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius, and she is currently 18 years old. Andrew, Xime’s younger brother, is also a social media celebrity. Laura, her mother, has assisted her with account management. Similarly, her father’s name is Carlos. Wall-E is her pet Poodle.
Ponce was involved in a variety of sports as a child, including gymnastics, ballet, karate, and tennis. She then began experimenting with social media, posting lip-sync videos on TikTok. Her videos received a decent number of views, making her popular on the platform. She has also given her support to various animal adoption organizations, such as ‘Por Los Que No Tienen Voz.’
How much is Xime Ponch’s Net Worth?
In terms of her net worth, she clearly earns a lot of money through her profession. Her main source of income could be her social media performances. However, as of December 2020, her net worth is estimated to be around $460K.
Is Xime Ponch single?
She has not disclosed any information about her dating history. Xime may have dated someone in the past, but she has never spoken about it. Furthermore, Xime may be waiting for the right time and the right person to be in a relationship. Her talent, beauty, and sense of humour, on the other hand, may entice a large number of suitors.
How tall is Xime Ponch?
Xime is a lovely young lady. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 52 kilograms. She has a sweet smile, fuller lips, and thick brows. She also has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her other body measurements are not available at this time.
Career line of Xime Ponch
- She is best known for her YouTube channel. As a result, on July 7, 2013, she launched a YouTube channel and began posting vlogs, fashion, and beauty-related videos. With her music video ‘Roast Yourself Challenge Xime Ponch,’ she quickly became one of the most popular Mexican YouTubers.
- Some of her most popular videos on her channel include ‘How to Use Musical.ly,’ ‘Imitating Musical.lys of Twin/Twins and Friends,’ ‘Making Musical.lys with Sofia Carson and Dove Cameron,’ and ‘Holiday Expectation vs Reality.’ Ponch is also popular on other social media platforms such as Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Aside from her primary Instagram account, where she primarily posts pictures, she also has a secondary account where she posts video clips. While her primary Instagram account has over 3.8 million followers, her Twitter page has over 257.9K followers.
- Xime has used her social media popularity to secure endorsement deals with brands such as ‘Nestlé,’ ‘Pai Pai MX,’ ‘Expo Eres 15,’ and ‘Ice Cream Nation.
- In April 2018, she was featured on the front page of a popular Mexican teen magazine called ‘Tu.’ Similarly, she made her television debut in 2018 as a guest on the daily morning show ‘Hoy.’ In the same year, she joined the popular children’s YouTube channel ‘Los Bffies,’ which has more than 515,000 subscribers.
- In addition, in 2019, she began co-hosting the Nickelodeon en Espaol variety show Trendy Studios. She is passionate about music in addition to creating social media content. In fact, she has a Spotify account where she frequently streams her most recent recordings. Xime is a staunch supporter of animal adoption.
- Ponce is well-known on TikTok for her trendy dance videos, which frequently feature other popular TikTokers. As a result, she has over 7 million fans on the platform. Similarly, in 2017, she collaborated with the popular kids’ YouTube channel Los Bffies.
- In addition, in September 2020, she will release her first book, T en mi Loca Vida. Furthermore, in September 2020, she posted a TikTok dancing video with Jime Jiménez and Daniel Khosravi from a beach in Quintana Roo, México.