Facts of Stephen Hains
|Full Name:||Stephen Hains|
|Net Worth:||$7 million – $8 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||businessman, celebrity husband|
|Kids||two (sons: Samuel David Hains and Harrison George Hains)|
Stephen Hains is an Australian businessman and celebrity husband. Stephen Hains is best known as the spouse of American actress and singer Jane Badler.
How old is Stephen Hains?
Stephen Hains was born in the United States in the year 1953. Unfortunately, his exact birth date is not disclosed on the internet, so his birth sign remains unknown. He could be 68 years old as of his birth year. There isn’t much information available in the media about him, his childhood, parents, siblings, and other family members. In addition, he has not shared his educational journey.
He did, however, attend a private school and is undoubtedly a well-educated individual. Furthermore, in his spare time, he enjoys reading the newspaper and watching the news, which is a fairly wired interest. His favorite actor is Tom Cruise, and his favorite actress is Charlize Theron. In addition, his dream destination is Miami, and he enjoys an Italian dish.
How much is Stephen Hains’s Net Worth?
His main source of income is his accomplishments and business. He makes a good living from his profession. As a result, he has a net worth of around $7 million – $8 million. He leads a lavish lifestyle with his son and wife.
Who is Stephen Hains married to?
Stephen and Jane Badler are married. They were married on December 23, 1990. They keep their personal lives largely hidden from the public eye. They have two sons. However, the family appears to be perfect and happy. Their elder son’s name is Samuel David Hains, and their younger son’s name is Harrison George Hains.
Harrison George was 27 years old when he left his family and the earth. Harry was discovered dead in his apartment in Los Angeles on January 7, 2020. His death was not natural; he committed suicide. His family and friends were disappointed by the news. Furthermore, according to Jane, he was suffering from mental health issues that he was unable to manage. So that’s why he took such a terrible step. Jane even posted a message on her Instagram page for her son, saying, “Bright starts lost very soon.” Harry’s funeral was held on January 12, 2020, at Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles.
Furthermore, it is Jane’s second marriage to Stephen, following her marriage to Michael Rachlin. Before marrying Jane, he dated her a few times in order to better understand her and determine their compatibility. In addition, despite being a well-known businessman, he used to live a private life prior to his marriage.
His actions and personality back up the phrase “simple living high thinking.” As a celebrity spouse and a strong personality, he avoided scandals and controversy. Furthermore, he is simple, polite, and impressive by nature.
How tall is Stephen Hains?
He stands 6 feet tall and weighs around 80 kilograms. Likewise, his chest-waist-hip measurements are 44-32-36 inches. His biceps are a size 16 and his shoes are a size 9. He also has greyish white hair and blue eyes. Similarly, very few people are aware of his personality; he appears to be quite charismatic and has an eye-catching personality, and no one can deny it.
Career line of Stephen Hains
- Stephen is a businessman by trade and a well-known figure in the Melbourne business community. He has a solid reputation and a high level of prestige.
- Before marrying Jane, he was known as a businessman, but after marrying Jane, he became popularly known as a celebrity spouse and stepped into the spotlight.
- When it comes to Jane Badler’s career, she first rose to prominence as Diana in NBC’s science fiction series V.
- Since then, she has appeared in numerous hit TV shows such as Falcon Crest, The Highwayman, Cluedo, Neighbours, Offspring, Virtual Revolution, and many more. She has also released three albums so far.
- Her debut studio album, “The Devil Has My Double,” was released on June 17, 2008, by Unstable Ape Records. Her second single, “Tears Again,” was released on March 11th, 2011 by Inertia Records.
- Similarly, her third project, “Opus,” was released on September 15, 2014. She even became a well-known nightclub performer in Australia.