Facts of Jamie Laing
|Full Name:||Jamie Laing|
|Birthday:||November 3, 1988|
|Birthplace:||Oxford, United Kingdom|
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Height:||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Profession:||Social media influencer, Entrepreneur, and actor|
|Sibling:||Alexander Laing, Emily Laing|
Who is Jamie Laing?
Jamie Laing is a social media influencer, entrepreneur, and actor from the United Kingdom. He became well-known for his role in the award-winning television show ‘Made in Chelsea.’ The show aired on the UK channel ‘E4.’ He joined the cast of the series in the second season. Jamie is also one of the two hosts of the ‘Private Parts’ podcast. Here are some lesser-known Jamie Laing facts.
What is the Age of Jamie Laing?
Jamie Laing was born in Oxford, England, as he recalls. Nicholas Laing is his father’s name, and Penny Baines is his mother’s. Unfortunately, little is known about him and his family. Jamie has two younger siblings, Alexander and Emily Laing. Jamie was born in the United Kingdom, but his ethnicity is unknown.
His zodiac sign is Scorpio. Jamie’s educational background includes Radley College and the University of Leeds, where he studied Theatre and Performance.
Who is Jamie Laing’s Girlfriend?
Jamie Laing’s personal life has always made headlines for his relationships. He’s dated a few of his ‘MIC’ co-stars. Jamie had several affairs. Jamie dated Phoebe Lettice, Tara Keeney, and later Lucy Watson while filming Season 5.
Moving on, he had brief romantic relationships with Jess Woodley, Naz Gharai, and Frankie Gaff. Jamie is now dating Heloise Agostinelli, a teen Italian-American billionaire financier.
What is the Net Worth of Jamie Laing?
Jamie Laing is a British reality television personality and entrepreneur who has amassed a sizable fortune through his career. As of 2019, his net worth is estimated to be $10 million. However, we do not yet know his annual salary.
What is the Height of Jamie Laing?
Jamie Laing stands 5 feet 9 inches tall, according to his body measurements. Jamie’s hair is blonde, and his eyes are blue. There is no information available about his height, weight, shoe size, or dress size. We will notify you if there is an update.
When did Jamie Laing Begin his Career?
- When it comes to his profession, Jamie stumbled into it entirely by chance. He aspired to be an entrepreneur but ended up as an actor. Jamie began with a brief appearance at a ‘Ralph Lauren’ show, where he simply stood still while holding a goldfish bowl covered in a sushi platter.
- Jamie’s break came when he joined the cast of the ‘BAFTA’ award-winning reality television series ‘Made in Chelsea (MIC).’ Jamie joined the cast in the second season of the show, which aired on the UK channel ‘E4.’ By then, the series had amassed a sizable fan base.
- Caggie, on the other hand, forwarded Jamie’s name to the creators, and he was quickly on board. In addition, Jamie appeared as the protagonist’s best friend, played by Spencer Matthews. Similarly, Jamie is the second actor in the cast to have appeared in the majority of the episodes.
- In 2017, he appeared as a doctor in an episode of the soap opera ‘Hollyoaks.’ Jamie has also appeared on a number of reality shows, including ‘Celebrity Hunted,’ ‘I’m a Celebrity: Extra Camp,’ and ‘The Great British Bake Off.’ The last of these was a disaster for Jamie.
- Jamie Laing and his actor-comedian friend Francis Boulle co-host the podcast. The podcast hosts act in which these two gentlemen discuss their personal lives. Jamie also has a ‘YouTube’ channel called ‘Jamie Laing’s Happy Hour,’ where he posts bizarre prank and challenge videos.
- Jamie’s love of candies inspired him to start his own candy company. He thought the market had very little variety to offer, and the quality of the candies was also lacking. Eventually, during his university days, he gave his business idea the final thought.
- He combined three of his passions—candies, fashion, and girls—to found the sweet-treat company ‘Candy Kittens.’ This confectionery line specializes in gluten-free gummy sweets with unique flavors.
- They claim that all of their products are made from real fruit juices. Later, the company introduced a few exotic fruit and vegetable flavors. The use of natural ingredients, authentic flavors, and appealing packaging distinguishes this company.
- Aside from that, Jamie runs the company with two of his friends, Ed Williams and Warren Crane. ‘Candy Kittens’ also sells casual wear, such as t-shirts and hoodies, that are created entirely by their in-house designers. The company sells its products both online and in physical stores throughout the United Kingdom.
- In 2018, he became a volunteer police officer in Peterborough for a Channel 4 documentary called “Famous and Fighting Crime.” He also co-hosts and runs the popular podcast Private Parts with his friend Francis Boulle.
- Furthermore, Laing was announced as one of the celebrities to appear in Series 17 of Strictly Come Dancing in August 2019, but a foot injury forced him to withdraw on 5 September, two days before the show’s premiere.
TV Shows starring Jamie Laing