Facts of Olivia Dekker
|Full Name:||Olivia Dekker|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Profession:||Sportscaster, Sideline Reporter|
Olivia Harlan Dekker is an ESPN College Football, NFL on Westwood One Sports, and Big Ten Network basketball sideline reporter.
Early Life of Olivia Dekker
On April 9, 1993, Harlan was born in Kansas City. Kevin Harlan, a play-by-play announcer for CBS and TNT, is her father. Abigail, Rob, and Haley Harlan Mancuso are her three brothers and sisters. Bob Harlan, the former President and CEO of the Green Bay Packers, is her grandfather. Her nationality is American. In addition, no information about her ethnicity is currently available.
Harlan graduated from the University of Georgia with a bachelor’s degree. She also graduated from the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication with a degree in Digital and Broadcast Journalism.
Who is the Boyfriend of Olivia Dekker?
Since 2016, when she started working as a reporter for an NBA team, Olivia has been dating Sam Dekker, a professional NBA player. In May of 2017, the couple got engaged, and on July 14, 2018, they married.
Only close friends and family members were invited to the ceremony, which Olivia and Sam documented on their social media accounts. Olivia and Sam volunteer for a variety of non-profit organizations and attend charity events, where they encourage businesses and individuals to donate to the foundations they support, including the Children’s Cancer Family Foundation (CCFF), which assists families dealing with pediatric cancer.
Who is Sam Dekker?
Samuel “Sam” Thomas Dekker was born on May 6, 1994, in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, USA, and is an American citizen. He was born under the sign of Taurus. From a young age, he has been interested in sports. He was a member of the US National Under-18 team that won the gold medal at the FIBA Americas championship in Brazil. He began his basketball career with the Wisconsin Badgers (2012-2015), a Division I college basketball team, before being drafted by the Houston Rockets (2015-2017).
He went on to play for the Los Angeles Clippers, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Washington Wizards before being invited to join Lokomotiv Kuban in 2019. He has been a long-time supporter of the “Acuity Insurance” company, which he is now promoting alongside Olivia, who has also become the company’s ambassador.
Who is the Net Worth of Olivia Dekker?
Olivia has come a long way to amass a $1 million net worth. Following in her father’s footsteps has undoubtedly aided her in achieving her goals. Working at ESPN has its perks, as we all know, and Dekker’s fortune is bound to improve sooner or later. The Missourian, on the other hand, currently earns $100,000 per year from radio and television appearances.
Olivia, on the other hand, is married to $1 million-a-year athlete Sam Dekker. Similarly, the Sheboygan native was paid around $1.7 million per year when he signed with the Houston Rockets.
In addition, he received $3.4 million in salary from the Los Angeles Clippers in 2017 and the Washington Wizards in 2018. In 2016, the power forward spent around $289 thousand on a 1,568-square-foot condo near the Sheboygan River.
Olivia Dekker’s Career Line
- Olivia worked at FOX Sports South, where she covered SEC and ACC football, before landing a job at ESPN. At the same time, the Missourian was the official reporter for the Green Bay Packers at Raycom Sports, where he hosted a web series about the team.
- Raycom employs about 51 people and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Olivia was also tasked with covering the Green Bay Packers’ preseason games, which were broadcast on the Packers TV Network.
- In addition, she has joined FOX Sports South as a host and sideline reporter for ACC All-Access games involving the Atlanta Hawks. Olivia also made history by becoming the first father-daughter duo to comment on games between the San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers.
- Similarly, Dekker covered World TeamTennis for CBS Sports in 2019. Following that, the Kansas City native worked for ESPN as an on-site college football correspondent.
- Olivia is currently seen on ESPN/ESPN 2 hosting Friday Primetime games with Jason Benetti and Kelly Stouffer, as well as contributing to a football column.
- Dekker also collaborated with SEC Network’s Taylor Zarzour and Andre Ware to conduct an in-depth analysis of various collegiate competitions.