Facts of Victoria Pedretti
|Full Name:||Victoria Pedretti|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Profession:||film and television actress, instagram star|
‘Victoria Pedretti is an Instagram sensation and American film and television actress. Victoria Pedretti rose to prominence after playing Eleanor “Nell” Crain in the Netflix horror series “The Haunting of Hill House.”
How old is Victoria Pedretti?
Victoria Pedretti was born on March 23, 1995 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. She is currently 26 years old, and her sun sign is Aries. Her father, Michael, is a professor who is three-quarters Italian. Her maternal grandmother was Ashkenazi Jewish. She, too, had a Bat Mitzvah.
In terms of education, she attended Pennsbury High School in Fairless Hills. Likewise, the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama in Pittsburgh. She went on to earn a Bachelor of Fine Arts in acting in 2017. Furthermore, she was diagnosed with ADD when she was six years old.
How much is Victoria Pedretti’s Net Worth?
Without a doubt, this incredible woman would make a good living from her profession. Her net worth as of 2021 is $300,000 USD.
Is Victoria Pedretti single?
This actress is not involved in any rumors or controversies. She has a neat and clear profile. Her past, as well as her current relationship history, remains a mystery. She may have dated someone previously, but no information is available. However, there is no doubt that this amazing personality will find a loving and caring partner in the future. She is most likely preoccupied with her career right now.
How tall is Victoria Pedretti?
Victoria is a lovely young lady. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs around 55 kilograms. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is dark brown. She also has long straight hair, a charming smile, a mole on her right cheek, a petite frame, and a freckled face. Other information about her body stats is not available at this time.
Career line of Victoria Pedretti
- Victoria debuted as a film actress in 2014, appearing in two independent short films. In 2018, she rose to prominence as Eleanor “Nell” Crain Vance in the Netflix horror series “The Haunting of Hill House.” Furthermore, her performance was praised by critics, with Netflix stating“If this is the depth of talent Victoria Pedretti has shown us in just three years, imagine what the future holds.”
- In addition, Victoria received Saturn Award and MTV Award nominations for the role in 2019. In 2017, she auditioned for the role of Guinevere Beck in the Netflix thriller series ‘You.’
- Despite her initial rejection, the directors later cast her as Love Quinn in the show’s second season. As a result, after seeing her previous acting work and her chemistry with her co-star ‘Penn Badgley,’
- Similarly, the second season premiered on December 26, 2019, with Victoria’s performance and the show receiving positive feedback. She will also return for the third season, which is set to premiere in 2021.
- In 2019, Victoria starred as ‘Leslie Van Houten’ in Quentin Tarantino’s comedy-drama film ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,’ which was a commercial success.
- In 2020, she appeared as Evelyn Porter in the anthology series ‘Amazing Stories,’ and she also played Katherine in the biographical-drama film ‘Shirley,’ which received positive reviews from critics.
- In the same year, she starred as Danielle “Dani” Clayton in the Netflix series “The Haunting of Bly Manor,” the second season of the anthology series “The Haunting of Hill House.”
- Furthermore, the series and Pedretti’s performance received critical acclaim, with The Hollywood Reporter writing that her performance “generates instant empathy.”
- In addition, the role earned her a Critics’ Choice Super Award nomination and helped establish her as a modern-day’scream queen.’
- Victoria is also a trained singer who can sing in the Soprano/Belter range, the highest range for female voices.
- Meanwhile, at university, she had given a vocal performance in the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra’s theatre production titled “A Musical Valentine: The Songs of Marvin Hamlisch.”