Facts of Vern Yip
|Full Name:||Vern Yip|
|Birth Day:||27th of June, 1968|
|Kids:||Gavin Joshua Mannox, Vera Lillian|
Vern Howl is an American interior architect who rose to prominence after appearing in the fourth edition of the Program tender loving care’s Exchanging Spaces, where he displays the rooms he designed. He is the host of the HGTV play “Meriting Plan” and a judge on the HGTV show Configuration Star. Vern’s Instagram account now has 31.5k followers as a result of his growing popularity.
Age and Parents of Vern Yip
On the 27th of June, 1968, Vern was born in Hong Kong. He has a Chinese nationality and belongs to the Asian ethnic group. Malignant growth is his zodiac sign. Apart from the way Vern’s mother raised him as a single parent, there isn’t much information about his family foundation.
Vern was born in Hong Kong, but during his adolescence, he moved from one country to the next. When his father abandoned them when he was only seven years old, his mother was left to raise him alone.
Vern graduated from McLean Secondary School with a high school diploma in tutoring and a two-year degree in financial aspects and science from the College of Virginia.
What is Vern Yip’s Relationship Status?
It takes courage to have been raised by a Chinese family and still be openly gay. The designer has an outgoing personality and is openly gay, unconcerned about what others think about his sexuality. Vern is happily married to Craig Koch, and the couple has two surrogate children, Gavin Joshua Mannox, born in 2010, and Vera Lillian, born in 2011.
Vern is content with his relationship with Craig and admires how adaptable his children are to the encircling. When they travel to different countries, the kids absorb the culture and whatever is energized in that country.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Vern is a respectable height, and he aspires to be fit and healthy when he reaches the apex of his life.
Vern Yip’s Career line and Net Worth
- Vern has amassed a total of $3 million from his work as an Inside fashionista and a television personality.
- He appears on HGTV as a Configuration Star appointed authority and the architect for the annual HGTV Metropolitan Desert garden home.
- In 2001, Vern made an appearance on the Exchanging Space show, which focused on tender loving care. He is also the host of the HGTV show “Meriting Plan,” which he has hosted for four years.
- Vern has received numerous awards for his work in interior design, including the Recognized Southerner Award from Southern Living Magazine, Southeast Fashioner of the Year, and others.
- He has also appeared in popular magazines such as Amusement Weekly, The New York Times, and USA Today.