Facts of Vada Wamwene Mescudi
|Full Name:||Vada Wamwene Mescudi|
Vada Wamwene Mescudi is a Mexican-American celebrity child. Vada Wamwene Mescudi is the daughter of Kid Cudi aka Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi, an American rapper and actor.
How old is Vada Wamwene Mescudi?
On March 26, 2010, Vada Wamwene Mescudi was welcomed into the world by her parents, Kid Cudi (Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi) and Jacqueline Munyasya. She is currently ten years old and was born under the sign of Pisces. Vada means “famous ruler” in Germanic. Wamwene is a Kenyan word pronounced Wom Win Aye that means “Little girl who belongs to special people.” Furthermore, given her age, she may be in school right now.
How much does Vada Wamwene Mescudi earn?
Vada currently does not have her own profession. Her father, Kid Cudi, has a net worth of around $5 million. She is currently living a lavish lifestyle on her parents’ income.
Was Kid Cudi a drug addict?
Cudi has previously struggled with mental illness. In an interview, he admitted that his fame and expectations from fans and the music industry had a negative impact on his mental health. In addition, he used to use cocaine alone to deal with a “emotional breakdown” caused by failed relationships. Hopefully, Cudi has been drug-free for the past four years.
As a result, not only has Cudi been drug-free for four years, but he also tweeted in 2019 to apologize to his previous girlfriends for mistreating them. The tweet goes as follows:
“I apologize to all my girlfriends in my 20s and early 30s who I let down and treated poorly because I wasn’t right. Because of me, none of my relationships have worked out. I had to accept it, find peace, and get better.”
Cudi is currently preoccupied with his rap career and his role as Vada’s loving and caring father.
How tall is Vada Wamwene Mescudi?
When it comes to her physical appearance, she is a lovely young lady. She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Because she is still growing, her height and weight, as well as other body stats like chest-waist-hip, dress size, and so on, are not yet available. Her body measurements, on the other hand, are bound to change for the foreseeable future.
Career line of Vada Wamwene Mescudi
- Vada is Kid Cudi’s lovely daughter with ex-girlfriend Jacqueline Munyasya. Her father is a well-known rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, record executive, and actor. When it comes to her mother, Jacqueline Munyasya, she prefers to live a life away from the media spotlight.
- Cudi was involved in a custody battle with his daughter, Vada, throughout 2012. Furthermore, according to reports, Cudi gave up custody after his child’s mother accused him of being an absentee father.
- In addition to having violent tendencies and a “long history of consistent drug and alcohol abuse.” As a result, Cudi and his attorney disputed these claims in a statement, noting:
- “Cudi did not give up custody but reached an amicable agreement with the mother; that ‘both parents are fit and proper persons to have custody of their child,’ as stated in the final custody judgment; that results came back negative for drugs in a drug test voluntarily taken by Cudi; and that the court acknowledged Cudi attempted to establish a relationship and visit his child since her birth and “voluntarily”
- The specifics of the official custody agreement are being kept private. He has since purchased a home in Chicago to be closer to his daughter.
- Vada Wamwene Mescudi adores spending time with her father.
- Vada spends the majority of her holidays and free time with her father, Kid Cudi. Cudi continues to share photos of Vada on his social media. Despite the fact that Cudi never mentions or posts anything about Vada’s mother, he continues to post photos and videos with Vada.
- Furthermore, during one of his musical performances in his hometown of Cleveland, Ohio, Kid Cudi introduced his daughter to the crowd.