Facts of Tony O’Dell
|Full Name:||Tony O’Dell|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches|
Tony O’Dell is an American actor. Tony O’Dell is best known for his portrayal of Cobra Kai member Jimmy in the 1984 film “The Karate Kid” and the second season of its spinoff “Cobra Kai.”
How old is Tony O’Dell?
Tony O’Dell was born on January 30, 1960 and is now 60 years old. His zodiac sign is Aquarius because he was born at the end of January. Similarly, he was born in Pasadena, California, and holds American citizenship. Similarly, when it comes to his ethnic group and ethnicity, Tony belongs to the Caucasian ethnic group and practices Christianity.
In terms of his personal life, he has not revealed much about his family. Likewise, no information about his family or siblings is available in the media. Furthermore, when it comes to his educational background, he is a graduate. He graduated from St. Francis High School.
How much is Tony O’Dell’s Net Worth?
In terms of his net worth, Tony O’Dell is an actor by trade. In addition, Tony has amassed a sizable fortune and gained notoriety as a result of his acting career. Similarly, his primary source of income is his acting career. Similarly, Tony has a net worth of around $4 million. However, no information about his asset values is available in the media.
Is Tony O’Dell dating someone?
Tony is straight and most likely single at the relationship. Similarly, there is no information about his relationship status in the media as of yet.
How tall is Tony O’Dell?
This charming actor has a firm body type, standing 5 feet 10 inches (70 inches) tall and weighing 75kgs (165lbs). Likewise, his chest measurement is 42 inches, his waist measurement is 34 inches, and his biceps measurement is 16 inches. Similarly, Tony has blue eyes and brown hair.
Career line of Tony O’Dell
- Tony has wanted to be an actor since he was a child. Similarly, his first television appearance was in a 1978 episode of the NBC television series CHIPs under the title “Trick or Treat.” Following that, Tony appeared as Trace Sterling in the short-lived 1985 CBS science fiction series ‘Otherworld.’
- Furthermore, his longest role was as high school student Alan Pinkard on the ABC sitcom ‘Head of the Class.’ This is an American sitcom television series that aired on the ABC network from 1986 to 1991.
- Similarly, throughout his acting career in films and television series, his notable acting and career milestones have come from the film ‘Karate Kid’ films. In the first two Karate Kid films, he portrayed Cobra Kai member Jimmy.
- Similarly, in 2007, he appeared in the music video for No More Kings’ song “Sweep the Leg” as a caricature of himself and Jimmy from “The Karate Kid.” Similarly, he reprised his role as Jimmy in the 2019 Season 2 of the YouTube web series ‘Cobra Kai.’
- In addition, his first film was ‘Good Luck, Miss Wyckoff,’ in which he played a student. Similarly, he has appeared in a number of films, including ‘Falling in Love Again,’ ‘Rivals,’ ‘Hadley’s Rebellion,’ ‘Evils of the Night,’ and ‘Chopping Mall.’
- Similarly, he has appeared in television series such as ‘ChiPs,’ ‘Fridays,’ ‘Eight is Enough,’ ‘Family,’ ‘Dynasty,’ ‘ABC Weekend Specials,’ ‘Head of the Class,’ ‘George Lopez,’ ‘Shake It Up,’ and many more.